07erza

Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs actually stands up for his own company and does some work and advertises his stuff the right way.

Bill Gates is actually the ass hole, he doesn't do a thing, barely a presentation of a new operating system because he always ends up on blue screen of deaths in his presentations, yet catches all the money.

His co owner (the ADHD crazyman), I can't remember his name) does the work, but he's a total idiot.

Look up at YouTube: "developers developers developers", you'll see the way he talks to the people. Once you got his name look for some other vids of him.

I'm currently on my iPhone with Tapatalk so can't do the work ;)

Steve Jobs forced his workers to fight each other and made them work 90 hour shifts with no sleep & if they even sleep he'd fire them or make them start their work over. Bill Gates saw this and this is why all his software engineers have a room called "the cot" where they have to take a break, Steve was a dick, that's why he was fired.

Steve Jobs forced his workers to fight each other and made them work 90 hour shifts with no sleep & if they even sleep he'd fire them or make them start their work over. Bill Gates saw this and this is why all his software engineers have a room called "the cot" where they have to take a break, Steve was a dick, that's why he was fired.

That was 1985. You think Apple will do fine because Jobs was fired for a while in 1985?

Apple had no real success back then, nowadays the company relies on Jobs and he's the big boss.

He wasn't fired due to letting his workers work all day long by the way, that is one big bull story. Jobs is smart enough to know people need a sleep and he would never let them start OVER. He wants the project done, not annoy his employees by letting them remake it.

He was fire due to conflicts with another co CEO, the founder of pepsi. Jobs was actually the one to hire him lolll.

Jobs was later fired and the actual CEO went to college, so yeah obviously Apple did fine with him, Apple wasn't even doing a thing when he was fired.

Pretty amazing how you're sticking up for Bill Gates at the moment.

He's the 'dick' that stole the MacOS GUI idea from Apple and released it just a while after Apple released their MacOS.

Apple actually sued Gates for it but lost the case, but due to some bullcrap they lost the case.

Microsoft's windows would've never been here without our friend Jobs, he was the project leader on the MacOS project with the first actual userinterface. Well, at least not as it is right now.

The way you are controlling your pc right now is all because of Steve Jobs sir.

May I also remind you about the fact that Jobs is the man behind the Macintosh, iMac, iPod(, iPhone and iPad)? The products that made Apple big.

The products made by the other CEO were never succeeding. So how dare you say Apple did fine without him?

Geee, never listen to TV. TV is corrupt, use books instead.

I saw this on Attack of the show , While watching Ninja Warrior hope he gets better...

Steve Jobs is dying.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703396604576088143564482196.html

Search for it on the web. Just go news and search Steve Jobs.

good steve fucking jobs is a fag over prices his shitty hardware and now hes dying GOOOOOOOOD. thats what happens when you steal peoples money :p

good steve fucking jobs is a fag over prices his shitty hardware and now hes dying GOOOOOOOOD. thats what happens when you steal peoples money :p

He deserves to die because you're poor and can't afford his products? Looool

I see what you're getting at, he pretty much is stealing from us. Saying he should die for that, that isn't right. A better consequece is if he lost everything that he earned.

Personally I could careless about Steve Jobs, I've never bought any of his products and never will.

I see what you're getting at, he pretty much is stealing from us. Saying he should die for that, that isn't right. A better consequece is if he lost everything that he earned.

Personally I could careless about Steve Jobs, I've never bought any of his products and never will.

So you're visiting RuneLocus using MS-DOS or something? No user interface?

So you're visiting RuneLocus using MS-DOS or something? No user interface?

Touche.

I'll change my statement to be more specific.

I'll never buy/use iPods, iPod touches, iPads, Macs, etc.

Me and Codeusa (Andrew) watched a movie last night about him and Bill Gates. Turns out he's a real ass hole.

Everyone has to be an asshole one way or another to succeed look at Martha Stewards for example she will bitterly rip anyone down who comes in her way (yeah she isn't that sweet old lady she makes herself out to be).

OT: he will be back he said it is a temporary leave and if it was a serious thing i don't think he would of left everyone left hanging.