07erza

Steve Jobs

It's all over the news.

It'll probably be on papers tomorrow and TV.

I have yet to see anywhere that he is dying, all the news states is that he is taking a leave of absence.

No Steve Jobs, less Apple products.

He's the one who comes up with most of the ideas.

Plus, he's the one who rakes in the money. He takes money off Disney Inc. too.

Oh, Who can give me 10000$ I want to buy Apple products, before there's 0 in Stock.

Me and Codeusa (Andrew) watched a movie last night about him and Bill Gates. Turns out he's a real ass hole.

I have yet to see anywhere that he is dying, all the news states is that he is taking a leave of absence.

L2 Google retard

Oh, Who can give me 10000$ I want to buy Apple products, before there's 0 in Stock.

When he goes, it'd probably be left with loads in stock then they'll drop price to empty stock.

When he goes, it'd probably be left with loads in stock then they'll drop price to empty stock.

Oo Okay :)

He's not dying looool. His health is just really bad which is getting him off his work, which is terrible for investors because Apple is no Apple without AppleJobs.

They did fine without him, he just came back in 1997

He's not dying looool. His health is just really bad which is getting him off his work, which is terrible for investors because Apple is no Apple without AppleJobs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancreatic_cancer

The prognosis is poor, with fewer than 5% of those diagnosed still alive five years after diagnosis. Complete remission is still rare.[2]