You gonna play?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. You gonna play?

• Hell yes! Look at those FEATURES!
    • No, you have nothing to show me.
    • Maybe, it depends on something not listed above.

The official dreamocalypse RSPS! I'm not wasting my time posting pictures, because I honestly don't give half a flying **** whether any of you join my server or not, join if you want to join. See how it is if you want to. Not my problem if you don't want to, although, I will list some features:

* Working overload potions

* Chaotic Weapons

* Great training

* Balanced leveling rates

* Max CB is 220 WITHOUT RAISING SKILL LEVEL MAX

* Dragon Platebody

* ALL spirit shields

* Staff of Light

* Dclaws (Like that's a notable feature anymore, but the next one is still somewhat rare)

* Fully functional dclaws SPECIAL ATTACK!

* Arcane Stream Necklace

* Full Vesta

* Full Zuriel

* Full Statius

* Working GodWars

* Working autocast

* Working Lunar/Ancients magic

* Working PK System, including shopping with points.

* Multiple shops in a single NPC - Less clutter

* 100% working Pest Control (Player requirement is also functional, 3 players required)

* Friendly Staff

* Active owner (I'm the owner, so I would know >.>)

* Donator Tickets - Chance at getting them out of rewards (VERY small chance, as they give you donator status)

* Items Kept on Death 100% functional

* Achievements - Not available for completion atm

* Kill/Death Ratio which is also 100% working

* Working "Request Staff Assistance" button as well as donator zone.

* Functional lootshare

* Complete (99%) skilling

* Dragon Pick

* Balanced Item Stats (No random items with +500000 boost to all except one which cannot be obtained by players)

* Magic Teleports are still the same, allowing you to roam the world just as you could in the actual runescape!

* Custom Abyssal Whips - With new animation as well

* Angel Wings

* Fallen Angel Wings

* Full functional farming, firemaking, woodcutting, smithing, smelting, mining, crafting, runecrafting, and we're working on dungeoneering.

* Ring of Dueling works to teleport you to the Duel Arena

* Duel arena is fully functional: Stakes, obstacles, gear limitations, combat style limitations, all of it.

* The dreaded Champion who was exiled from the rest of the world many years ago, left to survive with his godly powers in the vast wilderness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbw8hF2sAUM

You can find the DL link on the website. Here you go -

Website Link: http://www.dreamocalypse.org

Forums: http://www.dreamocalypse.org/forum

Would you rather just download the client? Then here's the link for you lazy people -

http://www.mediafire.com/?rxorr0aa00mwrqg

Yes, OverloadX is back, and not from some noob who simply stole it, we're remaking it.

- Protodream of Dreamocalypse

// I apologize for the lack of media. I don't feel the motivation to take pictures or videos on my server. You can, although, find a SINGLE video of the server on youtube shortly. I will put it on here.

96.5% credits to Alex and his coders on the source! (I did edit quite a bit of it, considering I've only had the source for like, 3 days)

Edited by sjustin1996

Yes, OverloadX is back, and not from some noob who simply stole it, we're remaking it.

Lmao. Youre the leechers all you do is get a source and change the name? Kid OverloadX has coded and put alot of work into it. Why not go check it out...

No media exept a video? No-one wants to waste there time watching it, people like screenshots.

2/10

Edited by After Shock

Max CB is 220 WITHOUT RAISING SKILL LEVEL MAX
Wtf is that all about.

I know right. And they cant even change the client name LMAO XD

Lmao. Youre the leechers all you do is get a source and change the name? Kid OverloadX has coded and put alot of work into it. Why not go check it out...

No media exept a video? No-one wants to waste there time watching it, people like screenshots.

2/10

I know right. And they cant even change the client name LMAO XD

Umm, you're stupid. If you want I can change the client name right now, but I clearly stated "OverloadX is *BACK*" not "we're renaming overloadX and stealing it".

Oh, and his name is Alex. Idiot.

Edit: Your 2/10 means nothing to me, as I didn't create this server. This is an advertisement, not a release.

Edit2: and I will tell you once again, anyone who wants to join, can. I don't give a FLYING **** if you don't. I'm not even going to waste my time convincing you to join.

Edit3: You'll notice the original link alex released is still functional. The big "OverloadX" out right now is *NOT* owned by him.

Edit4: BTW, trust me, if I can make the Combat Level go up without raising the skills above level 99, I can change the name in the client. If you can name which source this is off of in the next 30 minutes, I'll take into consideration your opinion.

Edited by sjustin1996

gl, i like the new(er) sprites you have as the inventory models. They look good and make it so the server doesn't look extremely fake, and non rs. Good luck sir!

I'm not wasting my time posting pictures, because I honestly don't give half a flying **** whether any of you join my server or not

Oh, won't join then.. don't like lazy, ungrateful owners anyway

Oh, won't join then.. don't like lazy, ungrateful owners anyway

That's fine with me.

gl, i like the new(er) sprites you have as the inventory models. They look good and make it so the server doesn't look extremely fake, and non rs. Good luck sir!

It's not my server! Don't give me credit. Tell alex he had a nice server and to put it back up!