Sign in to follow this  
TheSickSign

How to annoy your teachers.

This is what I use to piss teachers off.

Extract to computer, then transfer to a usb. Take usb to school, plug it in the computer, then click what you want to use.

If you know your teacher's username, use the change password line, "Net User<username> *" (without the quotations)

where is says, Username, change that to the teachers username. Hit enter. It will ask you to type a new password. Type a new password. It will not show what you are typing for safety reasons. You will have to type it twice. After typing it, hit enter. Congratz, you have now changed your teacher's password.

These are the files I used. They come with Notepad and WinRAR. There is only them two, and .txt and .bat files in this file. There is no viruses! if you are concerned there is viruses, I will post a virus scan.

What's inside this file:

whatsinside.png

Folder Scan:

scan2.png

RAR file scan:

scan.png

UppIT: http://uppit.com/c046f6sy3z60/School_Shit.rar

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?z4vallvd14ezbm1

Megaupload: No Megaupload download. Tell me if you want it.

Added new downloads that have WinRAR folder in it which is from my hard drive.

Have Fun.

If you get in trouble at school by the teachers or possibly the police, I am not held responsible.

Have a fun time using this.

~TheSickSign

Edited by TheSickSign

Nice, i wont be doing this, I got suspended for a week because i disabled my teachers PC and made mine a admin and took all blocks off websites :D

Umm How do you use the web unblocker?

You got to open it. then it will load something at first. After it finishes loading that. You type a website, it will then give an ip. Type to ip for the website in the url bar. I haven't tried this one yet, so I don't know. I have tried this others though.

Oh and the WinRAR won't work; Its just a shortcut, if the school computer doesn't have WinRAR it won't work D:

Oooh. I thought it would've worked. ^.^. Does the notepad work?

EDIT: What if I put the WinRAR folder in the download that's in my hard drive? Will it work then?

Hmm, I think it should, it won't work if WinRAR uses Registry Keys.

I can't be fucked making a download for it now. :L I will later on and post the new download.

Added new download links that have the WinRAR folder in the download from my hard drive. Also added virus scan pictures.

Good in theory but it won't work because 9/10 schools disable there DOS capabilities limited only to Admin accounts.