Sign in to follow this  
TheSickSign

Is it illegal to send people viruses?

ok, so now I know not to make viruses on my mum laptop. :L. She has, "Easy Hide IP" on it. So she can get American Farmville Cash Auths. :L

Because you're 12 and your Parents should be monitoring what you do on the computer.

Because you're 12 and your Parents should be monitoring what you do on the computer.

Well, my dad doesn't live with my mum anymore, So I am mostly at my mum's house. She is always on the computer doing facebook. She doesn't get her fat ass off of the computer chair! (No offence mum) :L. Anyways, she never watches what I do on the computer.

Well, my dad doesn't live with my mum anymore, So I am mostly at my mum's house. She is always on the computer doing facebook. She doesn't get her fat ass off of the computer chair! (No offence mum) :L. Anyways, she never watches what I do on the computer.

By the way, Easy Hide IP won't protect you ... And it would be your mother who would be prosecuted for your actions. That's how the legal system works - And if she doesn't take responsibility or pay the fines for your acts, she can go to prison.

I can't argue against this. ^^. I know I wont win. Now I know sending people viruses is illegal. I have one question.. How much shit do you think i would get in for unblocking websites on school computers and changing teachers passwords? I know some people who did this and the police got involved.

I can't argue against this. ^^. I know I wont win. Now I know sending people viruses is illegal. I have one question.. How much shit do you think i would get in for unblocking websites on school computers and changing teachers passwords? I know some people who did this and the police got involved.

Lol thats just stupid if you get caught by police changing the teachers passwords.

It's as illegal as going into your neighbours home and smashing up their pc, its damage to some one else's property.

Yes, you can get arrested for such an act. Some schools higher security companies in order to keep grades, schedules, and other sensitive information from being tampered with by the immature and sometimes computer savvy students (and possibly employees). You have to realize that education is controlled by the government in many (the exceptions are obvious) countries, and tampering with the above can be considered a government offence. Although, you don't have to worry too much since I highly doubt you or anyone else (again, the exceptions are obvious) can do anything of relevance.

It's as illegal as going into your neighbours home and smashing up their pc, its damage to some one else's property.

It can go far beyond simply damaging another's property.

its not illegal and u just lost all respect of me downloading any of your software...