MrCanada

Computer Help

How sad, my RAM is 1GB.. thats really sad, and I dont have enough saving to buy a new one.

but im getting new laptop in May.. which is sad too, couze its in MAY! ffs, world will be gone till then -.-

Oh, by the way. Judging by this thread, you have literally... Little to no computer experience.

I honestly dont care what you have to say Christopher, your wrong, you abuse, and everybody hates you. you have no right being on my thread go back to your graphic section and have fun.

All you ever do is hate.

Edited by MrCanada

I honestly dont care what you have to say Christopher, your wrong, you abuse, and everybody hates you. you have no right being on my thread go back to your graphic section and have fun.

All you ever do is hate.

I don't hate Chris...

All you ever do is hate.

Just because I expressed my own opinion on you, doesn't mean you can nerd-rage on me, kiddie. It's something we have called... I forget... Oh.. I remember! Freedom of Speech.

Go back to nerd-raging because you literally know nothing about computers

Hi, I'm trying to download vista service pack 1 which is needed to download MSN. When it installs it restarts my laptop and after the vaio logo shows it says that the operating system can not be found. Im using a 32 bit system. Any help?

Can I get a mod to close this thread, If I know nothing about computers I should not be helping. Thanks.