MrCanada

Computer Help

Ohhhh, I know what you mean by, "Is there another slot free?" Where the ram goes in, on the inside of the computer..?

Ohhhh, I know what you mean by, "Is there another slot free?" Where the ram goes in, on the inside of the computer..?

yes :)

Alright theSick well problem number one : lights on computers are there for a reason and that reason is for your mom to catch you :p, a way to help out with that is to take the cover off the screen and actually removing the light itself, because there is no other way of turning off the light.

OR the simpliest way for her no to notice, is if the screen light is on unplug the screen, there is no need for the screen.

BUT if we are talking about the computer itself there is no way other then what I have explained to turn off those lights.

Fail, download a TaskBar program, put the bot into your taskbar beside the clock :)

Fail, download a TaskBar program, put the bot into your taskbar beside the clock :)

That still won't work as the blue light will be on. Where to i download this Taskbar program?

That still won't work as the blue light will be on. Where to i download this Taskbar program?

lol, i woulndt trust it unless you pay for it! could always be a virus :)

Ooh ok. You know the, "Show hidden icons" which is in the arrow shape in the taskbar? How to I make it so I get a program to go there and not on the taskbar?

hi , i have a hp media center edition pc, running windows xp, whenever i try to run batch files like for rsps servers, nothing happens. then about 10-45 minutes later i get an error that says "cmd.exe encountered a problem and had to close"

i tried reseting windows but it still did it, any suggestions?

hi , i have a hp media center edition pc, running windows xp, whenever i try to run batch files like for rsps servers, nothing happens. then about 10-45 minutes later i get an error that says "cmd.exe encountered a problem and had to close"

i tried reseting windows but it still did it, any suggestions?

you may have gotten a virus, while downloading a source or music or whatever else you may download, try running a anti virus program to see. if that does not work you may need to re-format your computer.

Thanks for the post. Hope this helped.

Download RAM? you need to buy ram, and you need to see if your computer/laptop can support more ram then 2gb's

I've been laughing at this entire thread for about 10 minutes now, but this just killed me. "UR MOBO CAN'T ACCEPT RAMS MORE THAN 2 GBS^$#%@#^%"

Yeah.... No, you're completely wrong.

I've been laughing at this entire thread for about 10 minutes now, but this just killed me. "UR MOBO CAN'T ACCEPT RAMS MORE THAN 2 GBS^$#%@#^%"

Yeah.... No, you're completely wrong.

Oh, by the way. Judging by this thread, you have literally... Little to no computer experience.