MrCanada

Computer Help

I know it's not the battery. But.. we think it's the fan. She wanted me to take a look at the fan. I just haven't got around to it. But, she can still play it, just, when it starts to heat up, you have to lift it up for like 10 minutes and it will cool down. So it must be something blocking the holes in the laptop for the air to get out when the fan trys to cool it down/ keep it cool.

Exactly, Take my advice and try to blow on it or get something to blow the dust out :)

I'll just like an old rag or something to wipe all the dust off. Yeah I will, I just gotta wait till she gets back from work to do it.

To be honest, if it was your little brother, it probably has nothing to do with the battery. Guaranteed the screen is cracked ;)

No it's my older and the screen is not that screwed up , Also maybe the fan is a bit stuffed up as well might try blowing it out because who knows maybe the fan is not running fast enough so it's letting the motherboard and stuff to get hot maybe will have to take it apart and see.

No it's my older and the screen is not that screwed up , Also maybe the fan is a bit stuffed up as well might try blowing it out because who knows maybe the fan is not running fast enough so it's letting the motherboard and stuff to get hot maybe will have to take it apart and see.

yeah, testing and testing on computers always fix things. Hope all this info has helped, and to be honest. if you download CCleaner ^ it will make your computer run a little smoother and make it consume less heat due to the processors :)

Oooh yeah, another thing, is their a way to get more ram? I can't play Runescape/ World of Warcraft without it lagging. I only have 2GB of ram. I am using Windows 7 and Acer. Would I have to download anything? or is there a way to do it without downloading anything?

Oooh yeah, another thing, is their a way to get more ram? I can't play Runescape/ World of Warcraft without it lagging. I only have 2GB of ram. I am using Windows 7 and Acer. Would I have to download anything? or is there a way to do it without downloading anything?

Download RAM? you need to buy ram, and you need to see if your computer/laptop can support more ram then 2gb's

How do I check if it can support more ram then 2GB's? I am using desktop.

How do I check if it can support more ram then 2GB's? I am using desktop.

if you know were the ram is in your computer, is there another slot free?

What do you mean is there another slot free?

you cant download ram.. you need to actually buy the hardware and place in in your computer manually :p