MrCanada

Computer Help

Hello fellow Runelocus members!

Introduction of myself :

Hello! my name is Mike, im 18. I live in Canada and I love computers.

What Can i do :

Leave your computer problems down in a post, and I will reply back with as much help as I can get, Please dont be posting stupid stuff, really not feeling haters when all im doing is trying to help out.

What are my strengths :

-Software : Removing viruses, Cleaning/making your computer faster,fixing little things,Computer restores

-Hardware : I can walk you threw how to place a mother board, ram, hard drive etc..

These are simple things I am willing to help with, Thanks for reading

Here are some FREE Anti-Viruse programs and programs to help keep your computer clean

SUPERAntiSpyware/

ATFCleaner

CCleaner

Any programs that you made need, let me know and I will post the OFFICIAL download link.

Alright , I have a HP Touchsmart Tx2 little ass thing let my bro use it for a couple months and this laptop gets really really hot when used i just reformatted today and i am getting these lines on my screen and i think it's something with the hardware maybe something got to hot and fried its self ? What part do you think i would need to replace for this damn thing to have a clean display again.. Also called HP warranty today said are warranty ended so i cussed them out because they are idiots i got some Indian dude that could barley speak English ..

well you that could be different things, the battery or the screen has a crack and is leaking on the inside, i would take it to the nearest computer repair shop so they could have a look at the crack, and they will suggest a few things that you could do, either get a new battery or even replacing the whole screen

and sorry to hear that your brother did that, hope i helped a little. thanks

You seem like you know a lot about computer programing. I would just like to know, if there is a way I can bot on my computer without my mum knowing. I've tried leaving it on over night, but she got all shitty with me because I didn't turn the computer off. ^^. And also, when my computer is on, it has a blue light.. So, do you know any ideas? Thanks.

You seem like you know a lot about computer programing. I would just like to know, if there is a way I can bot on my computer without my mum knowing. I've tried leaving it on over night, but she got all shitty with me because I didn't turn the computer off. ^^. And also, when my computer is on, it has a blue light.. So, do you know any ideas? Thanks.

Alright theSick well problem number one : lights on computers are there for a reason and that reason is for your mom to catch you :p, a way to help out with that is to take the cover off the screen and actually removing the light itself, because there is no other way of turning off the light.

OR the simpliest way for her no to notice, is if the screen light is on unplug the screen, there is no need for the screen.

BUT if we are talking about the computer itself there is no way other then what I have explained to turn off those lights.

well you that could be different things, the battery or the screen has a crack and is leaking on the inside, i would take it to the nearest computer repair shop so they could have a look at the crack, and they will suggest a few things that you could do, either get a new battery or even replacing the whole screen

and sorry to hear that your brother did that, hope i helped a little. thanks

Thanks for the comment . ; )

Thanks for the comment . ; )

To be honest, if it was your little brother, it probably has nothing to do with the battery. Guaranteed the screen is cracked ;)

Alright theSick well problem number one : lights on computers are there for a reason and that reason is for your mom to catch you :p, a way to help out with that is to take the cover off the screen and actually removing the light itself, because there is no other way of turning off the light.

OR the simpliest way for her no to notice, is if the screen light is on unplug the screen, there is no need for the screen.

BUT if we are talking about the computer itself there is no way other then what I have explained to turn off those lights.

Okay thanks. And it's the actual computer itself. :( Read the PM I sent you. I can't be fucked to post it as a comment here as i wasn't on the thread at the time.

I need help

I need some help with my sisters laptop.

When you play it, after a while it heats up, and just restarts all by itself.

She looked up the problem and couldn't find any answers.

Maybe you could try and help?

Okay, its over heating if I could get the specs of the computer it would help me out a little more.

But without the specs here is what I can tell you.

There might be dust built up on the fan, if your dad owns a air pressure hose, go outside and spray your laptop down : dont worry this wont harm it at all its just air if your scared try blowing into it.

It could also be the battery not being able to hold power and is trying to hard and is overheating. Hope this helps let me know. thanks

Alot of the time, overheating is caused by dust build up on the fan.

I know it's not the battery. But.. we think it's the fan. She wanted me to take a look at the fan. I just haven't got around to it. But, she can still play it, just, when it starts to heat up, you have to lift it up for like 10 minutes and it will cool down. So it must be something blocking the holes in the laptop for the air to get out when the fan trys to cool it down/ keep it cool.