The WIZ

How do I use a linux vps.

Do you have msn so I can tell u the site? Then you can see if its a scam?

Ty if u do! :)

Just post it.

wtf 0.3 ghz, that would probably lag even if you were playing pac-man.

i need help i bought linux vps but dont know how to setup wasted 30dollar i need help rlly quikly i will give 5dollar if someone can help me pleas

[quote name='frozenheart']i need help i bought linux vps but dont know how to setup wasted 30dollar i need help rlly quikly i will give 5dollar if someone can help me pleas[/QUOTE]

FROM myhosting.com

If you're an advanced programmer I'd say go with Linux, if not, windows.

[quote name='alfiostic']If you're an advanced programmer I'd say go with Linux, if not, windows.[/QUOTE]

Lmfao, it makes no difference what so ever. Linux is just more stable when it comes to hosting than windows.

[quote name='Christopher']Lmfao, it makes no difference what so ever. Linux is just more stable when it comes to hosting than windows.[/QUOTE]

My server running on linux

[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2mhhlyv.png[/img]

My server on windows

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2w40j04.png[/img]

Anyways, @topic, if you really don't know how to set this up I advice you asking someone who knows how to use Linux to set it up for you cause you're gonna end up doing something wrong, I'd be willing to do it for some $ if you want tho lol

But if you want speed then I'd go for Linux, it held around 200 players with a VPS that was around 512mb RAM, 800 mhz cpu speed (iirc) and it was a single core, it worked pretty fine aside from dropbox omnomnom'ing the cpu. Edited by Mystic Flow

Gravedigging.