The WIZ

How do I use a linux vps.

How do I use a linux vps, like downloading java and jdk, running my server, and downloading no-ip. I never used linux before.

What version of Linux have you got?

Who is your host?

Do you have remote access?

Well I never bought it yet, this is why I am asking you guys, so then I don't have to waste my money.

Well, I'm not actually familiar with it myself.

Java would be a case of simply downloading it like you normally would, I can link if you're really stuck.

The no-IP could be ran from the web, I'm not sure you need that client.

Hmm, what do you mean for no-ip on the web?

Also how do i run my server on linux I herd you need to edit it to like run.sh or sumthing.

How do I use a linux vps, like downloading java and jdk, running my server, and downloading no-ip. I never used Linux before.

I bought a Linux before. It sucks so hard dude. You have to use like Command Promt's and shit, Lol. Too much for me. I went with Windows for my next VPS ;D

Yea, I want windows but the vps company doesnt have windows right now, they said they will get it soon..

Still need help.

You have to use terminal, NOT COMMAND PROMPT...

To start a server you use "java server" and it runs...

Thats it...

"Hhhzzzarn" Is the dude you should see. He tryed setting up my VPS. But i asked the company for a refund, no way am i getting used to Linux. Properly take me the month to figure it out, lol. You have to type commands and shit just to restart\update your computer, etc.