Ghost

Weee random question

Somethings you can't compare with Windows? WTF?

Also somethings you can´t compare with Mac...Some programs run better with Mac...Games run better with Windows...

Microsoft develops better Gaming software...Somethings you can´t compare with Windows...

Maybe these help:

What the fuck? Please attempt to actually VIEW the videos before you post them.

Surely Microsoft develops better multimedia software but that isnt the point. Like I said before, only get a Mac if you want your business to be as organized as possible. (Since Macs are made for organization or companies like how i mentioned before).

Windows isn't made for gaming, Windows is the OS rofl.

@Ghost: Why did you get a Mac anyway? Mac's (from my belief) is made for big-time companies and is meant to be organized at possible, not for gaming. If you want a gaming computer, buy an alienware or an inspirion 1545 with a few specs. It's an amazing gaming computer.

Uh,idiotness fails...

Windows is an OS i never i said it wasn´t...I mean´t they are better for gaming...

I got a Mac, well, just as PC's tend to give me headaches.

Also, there's an advantage in installing Windows on a Mac (I already bought Windows 7, will install it soon)

So, another question:

If I install Windows, will it (referring to the other question) run shit like RS non-laggy?

What the fuck? Please attempt to actually VIEW the videos before you post them.

Surely Microsoft develops better multimedia software but that isnt the point. Like I said before, only get a Mac if you want your business to be as organized as possible. (Since Macs are made for organization or companies like how i mentioned before).

I saw the videos,and why repeat what i said in longer words?

Like i said,stay with a PC...

Well i'm already on a Mac so I can't do shit about it right now.

So what i'm saying...

Is the speed of a game (like RS) based on the actual computer specs, or the OS it runs on?

Windows can support more Games than Mac -- It is an OS and is not made for gaming. Mac does not support many games there for when you run games on it they either don't work ro are slow as hell as you pointed with runescape. Pc is generally considered for gaming but its main purpose is not for it. Btw its the OS. Mac is just shit for games

Okay, thanks Phobix for actually answering my question.

I've got windows, so it'll all work out fine

Your graphics card licks old grandpa balls.

(Windows Ftw)