Ghost

Weee random question

Okay, so I just got a MacBook Pro 15"

I used to have a PC, forgot the model, but it was a couple years old.

So this MacBook has about double the stats of the PC overall. More RAM, processor, graphics card etc.

I went on RuneScape for teh lulz the other day to spam "Assfuckers!" (Not censored)

I noticed that it didn't lag on the PC, but lagged on the MacBook (Which had better stats).

I googled some info, and it said that Macs in general aren't gaming computers. What's the reason behind this?

Because Apple sucks Microsoft's dick'

Steve Jobs owns a PC

I'm looking for a real answer, no random opinions over what's supposedly better.

Because Apple sucks Microsoft's dick'

Steve Jobs owns a PC

They are better in a few aspects,but Windows is made for gaming,even the company has a Gaming console...

But i'm asking WHY there's a difference, even if my MacBook has better stats than the old one.

Okay Mac has specific gaming programs...ever notice how you need a Mac Download to play a certain game other wise it doesn't work. Yeah Mac is does not support most games only specified ones such as World of war craft and others. The Company has to make it Mac approved so Mac users can play.

I know, but i'm just wondering why shit like RS is slow as hell.

They are better in a few aspects,but Windows is made for gaming,even the company has a Gaming console...

Windows isn't made for gaming, Windows is the OS rofl.

@Ghost: Why did you get a Mac anyway? Mac's (from my belief) is made for big-time companies and is meant to be organized at possible, not for gaming. If you want a gaming computer, buy an alienware or an inspirion 1545 with a few specs. It's an amazing gaming computer.

Edited by lol

I know, but i'm just wondering why shit like RS is slow as hell.

Microsoft develops better Gaming software...Somethings you can´t compare with Windows...

Maybe these help:

Somethings you can't compare with Windows? WTF?