Sign in to follow this  
Blake

Just a guess, but I don't think this is a very good sign

Callmm m8... No need to get infracted over me :o <33.

I dont care about infractions specially from these mods.

They always and i mean ALWAYS take favor of their friends, who are obviously ranked.

I dont care about infractions specially from these mods.

They always and i mean ALWAYS take favor of their friends, who are obviously ranked.

I meant to refer to both of you, but evidently I forgot to type uktz in there for some reason.

I'm telling you both that if you can't get along then don't post after each other or talk to each other, it always results in fighting.

I meant to refer to both of you, but evidently I forgot to type uktz in there for some reason.

I'm telling you both that if you can't get along then don't post after each other or talk to each other, it always results in fighting.

I'm trying to solve Divine's problem, if Uktz thinks its wrong, he can just tell me why its wrong instead of calling me a retard resulting in me calling him names back. Its not my fault fat people don't get along with me.

Did you dl anything recently? Pretty you already fixed your computer but still. Watch out what you dl.

I'm trying to solve Divine's problem, if Uktz thinks its wrong, he can just tell me why its wrong instead of calling me a retard resulting in me calling him names back. Its not my fault fat people don't get along with me.

jodido estúpido taxista

jodido estúpido taxista

πάρετε μια ζωή που fatass Μεξικάνικη

πάρετε μια ζωή που fatass Μεξικάνικη

Unlike you, I know what that means because I'm near fluent in 3 languages. Faggot.

=S this same thing happened to be a few weeks ago like it gives u 4 options and one is to system restore or open cmd or run or forgot what its exactly called but to restart your completely new. Then if you try to start it up nothing happens right?

Unlike you, I know what that means because I'm near fluent in 3 languages. Faggot.

Or you just typed it in google?

Lmao thats what i did.