Sign in to follow this  
Blake

Just a guess, but I don't think this is a very good sign

well, then your computer can't really do anything, you'll probably need to reformat, and suggestion is to erase EVERYTHING

idk what else you can do.

.... Derpderp. He can't format it IF HE CAN'T GET ONTO IT.

Like I said twice before; Let ME talk, because I actually know what I'm talking about.

Like I said twice before; Let ME talk, because I actually know what I'm talking about.

If he had the boot up disk he can ;) Or he can download one.

That or he could go into his bios settings/boot up menu and set his boot up driver to his CD.

Any who OT: http://www.msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=66202

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;156669

Seems you may have to reformat.

Edited by Daedalus

well, then your computer can't really do anything, you'll probably need to reformat, and suggestion is to erase EVERYTHING

idk what else you can do.

Ughhhhhhhhh. My dad owns an IT firm, so he's taking it in tomorow.. but still... it's hard to think that you'll have to let all your hard work go, you know =3..?

YOU FUCKING MORON.

Stop thinking your so fucking smart, you dont need to get into your computer to put in your CD and boot it from there fucking moron.

If he had the boot up disk he can ;) Or he can download one.

That or he could go into his bios settings/boot up menu and set his boot up driver to his CD.

Any who OT: http://www.msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=66202

Seems you may have to reformat.

Well, if he doesn't have the boot up disk then why bother waste that space and bandwidth to download something to just fix your computer? Hell, go download a Unix-based OS. It's free, small, and actually pretty good; better then any advertised-windows-system. (Yes I know unix-based OS's ARE windows, but they are A LOT better)

YOU FUCKING MORON.

Stop thinking your so fucking smart, you dont need to get into your computer to put in your CD and boot it from there fucking moron.

YOU'RE TELLING HIM TO LOGIN TO THE FUCKING COMPUTER TO REFORMAT. WHY DO YOU THINK I'M ASKING IF HE HAS THE ORIGINAL BOOT-UP DISKS?! ARE YOU STUPID?

I may have the disk.. I'm just not sure >_>". Im looking now.

[EDIT] no, i don't have the disk.... Ugh i guess i'll just wait 4 tomorow to come.. thanks guys...

Edited by Blake

Well, if he doesn't have the boot up disk then why bother waste that space and bandwidth to download something to just fix your computer? Hell, go download a Unix-based OS. It's free, small, and actually pretty good; better then any advertised-windows-system. (Yes I know unix-based OS's ARE windows, but they are A LOT better)

YOU'RE TELLING HIM TO LOGIN TO THE FUCKING COMPUTER TO REFORMAT. WHY DO YOU THINK I'M ASKING IF HE HAS THE ORIGINAL BOOT-UP DISKS?! ARE YOU STUPID?

OH MY GOD, ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED?

I'm telling him to put in the CD and then to boot, he doesn't need to do anything once he restarts with the CD in the computer will auto- go into boot from CD and then tell you the things you need to do to fix it.

Shishir G, shut up. If you can't get along then simply don't post, because obviously you two don't get along.

Shishir G, shut up. If you can't get along then simply don't post, because obviously you two don't get along.

Trey, why the hell can't you see im trying to help my friend and tell that to uktz huh? You can see from post #1 on this thread that i've been trying to help him, its not my problem uktz just wants to be a faggot about it and not see why we both can't help him.

Trey, why the hell can't you see im trying to help my friend and tell that to uktz huh? You can see from post #1 on this thread that i've been trying to help him, its not my problem uktz just wants to be a faggot about it and not see why we both can't help him.

Callmm m8... No need to get infracted over me :o <33.