Twisted

Full protection!

Lol Am i like the only one that never got viruses, Trojans ect. :D, anyways Twisted just be careful and you will never get any viruses ect...

I'm not so worried about viruses per say.

More keyloggers and shit.

O and @ the people who wanted to know what the virus did to my comp. It make everything run really slowly for a while, than I ran AVG and it got rid of it I think.

Than it recently found out it disabled access to task manager and anything to enabled it (registry editor) so that made me think it was a keylogger so the guy on the other end made sure I didn't close it or something?

So year guys, I want more of Keylogger detection.

Keylogger is a virus...

Keylogger is a virus...

Eh, ya know what I mean lol.

I'm not so worried about viruses per say.

More keyloggers and shit.

O and @ the people who wanted to know what the virus did to my comp. It make everything run really slowly for a while, than I ran AVG and it got rid of it I think.

Than it recently found out it disabled access to task manager and anything to enabled it (registry editor) so that made me think it was a keylogger so the guy on the other end made sure I didn't close it or something?

So year guys, I want more of Keylogger detection.

Is it one of those Fake virus scanner where it gives you like 1000 errors and tell you to remove buy ect. ?

Is it one of those Fake virus scanner where it gives you like 1000 errors and tell you to remove buy ect. ?

No.

I think it was a mod I tried to download for minecraft ^^

Hello there fellow n00bs.

After a recent brush with a fucking annoying ass virus, I am in mode of "AMG PROTECT EVERYTHING" type of deal.

I want basically the best FREE protection for ma computa.

I have had AVG Free, I make it scan regularly so that is my kinda Anti-virus for now.

But anyone know basically anti-keylogger or anti-spyware, you know, those type of tracking me shit.

Preferably free.

Thx.

Just tell me a Anti-Virus u want, and i'll get a cracked version of it, i have like 8 popular anti viruses, but don't use 7 of em

Damn it the topic name was misleading :(

same, i thought this was one of Aff's threads about Trojan condoms.

LOL WTF? that sounds over 9000% like aff