The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

Ikiliki

❤️ Archive mode ❤️

Call me a boomer but i'm sad the internet forum in general has fallen to the wayside to make room for instant messaging. I've always liked the ability to format posts exactly how you want them to look. If i'm not wrong, the closest thing we have left is reddit.

Anyways, it's been fun guys! Thanks to all ya'll for being a chapter in my internet journey. Thanks to this forum I discovered my passion for programming at a young enough age to make it my career. Plus in highschool I got to make way more money than all my friends working part time jobs in fast food and retail. It's crazy that Alora is still kickin it and that I still see the occasional post asking if anyone knows what happened to RuneZ. Lots of love to @Ikiliki, @Cart and all the other mods, as well as all the people I got to work with. I'll always be in the RuneLocus discord if anyone wants to chat! (A least until discord dies too)

Edited by StevenAbraham
formatting to make the post look exactly how I want it to

11 hours ago, StevenAbraham said:

Call me a boomer but i'm sad the internet forum in general has fallen to the wayside to make room for instant messaging. I've always liked the ability to format posts exactly how you want them to look. If i'm not wrong, the closest thing we have left is reddit.

Anyways, it's been fun guys! Thanks to all ya'll for being a chapter in my internet journey. Thanks to this forum I discovered my passion for programming at a young enough age to make it my career. Plus in highschool I got to make way more money than all my friends working part time jobs in fast food and retail. It's crazy that Alora is still kickin it and that I still see the occasional post asking if anyone knows what happened to RuneZ. Lots of love to @Ikiliki, @Cart and all the other mods, as well as all the people I got to work with. I'll always be in the RuneLocus discord if anyone wants to chat! (A least until discord dies too)

❤️❤️❤️

On 2/21/2022 at 4:26 PM, StevenAbraham said:

🤪

Sad to see the forums go, still drop by every few months to see what's new.

Best of luck with the new direction your taking.

I pop in every now and again still and just noticed the blog post.. 

Dawn of Discord and the day of the streamer these days it seems, sad to see the forums go but looking forward to what RL Has to hold for the future.. Maybe we will meet in the Metaverse ;)

The new age is upon us!  I will remember Runelocus as a staple growing up in my childhood

Although its been years since I have been active I to still check back every few months to see what's new. I am often asked why my email address begins with RL. :p

Best of luck and thanks for the memories. 

Love you all and the memories we've made on this forum ❤️

RIP RuneLocus Forum <3

Also RIP to pre-Reddit forum communities 😢, what a shame