Sign in to follow this  
konar

Experienced Software Developer, New RSPS Dev

Hey guys, I've been in the RSPS community forever, as a player, and staff member on a few servers.

I've always wanted to be a dev on some servers but never really had the motivation until now.

I've been working in the software development industry for a few years so programming is no problem, just looking to make some cool stuff and meet some cool people.

I look forward to learning a lot, Cheers.

Hello, welcome aboard, and enjoy.

@konar If you're still looking, feel free to PM me on discord @ iToot#6500 :) I don't have much Java experience but have quite a lot of Media Management and Advertisement experience and know how to work the internals of a server fairly ok. In the process of getting a project started atm.

On 5/11/2021 at 8:53 PM, iToot said:

@konar If you're still looking, feel free to PM me on discord @ iToot#6500 :) I don't have much Java experience but have quite a lot of Media Management and Advertisement experience and know how to work the internals of a server fairly ok. In the process of getting a project started atm.

That sounds like exactly what i need ,can i add u

On 5/11/2021 at 8:53 PM, iToot said:

That sounds like exactly what i need ,can i add u