Lord Touch Me

Trailblazer League private serve help

Hi, I'm "new" to private servers. I messed around with them quite a bit when I was younger (12~ years ago) and I don't remember much. What I want to do is make a private server that is just a carbon copy of the trailblazer league, so that I can keep playing it even after it expires on osrs. Does anyone know where I could get started? How could I get the source code if that's even possible and how could I even setup a server for myself if I had the source code?

Your best bet is to get a recent OSRS released server and modify it to include the content you want. This is not something simply done, it'll require programming and porting over data from newer releases. You won't get a hold of real OSRS source code, it must be made by you or the community.

On 11/4/2020 at 7:09 PM, Arix said:

Your best bet is to get a recent OSRS released server and modify it to include the content you want. This is not something simply done, it'll require programming and porting over data from newer releases. You won't get a hold of real OSRS source code, it must be made by you or the community.

Sounds complicated 😵

On 11/20/2020 at 12:01 PM, leverslate said:

Sounds complicated 😵

Really complicated. I attempted before but to no avail.