RuneDocs

A few of the competent developers and I have recently been discussing building a platform to archive information as well as provide documentation on the RuneScape protocol. We need help though, in terms of moderation, contributions, and more. I'm working to get some large community leaders on board at the moment so that people who want to learn will know where to learn best. These forums have been great but they don't provide anything in regards to archiving. Additionally, information is not centralized as well as possible.

The main idea is to provide a platform where people can simply get information and data. The only ranks required will be those of moderators, and this is to ensure that the site isn't harmed by people making stupid edits to articles. This will require a staff team, though. This won't take much time, maybe 30 minutes a week per-person.

What we need is people to help contribute! A lot of us work full-time jobs and do rsps work on the side so we don't have as much time as we need. I don't want the site to be left unattended an

If you're interested in helping out, contact me on discord. I'm making this platform with the assumption that the community is willing to help progress with each other. I hope this will prove to be true.

Confirmed Participants
(in no particular order)

Tyluur
Greg
Scu11
Graham
Blakeman8192

Yes I want it.

I don't think your discord link works, or that's not a thing anymore. 

Been doing web development stuff for like the last 6+ years, PHP, JavaScript, NodeJS, SCSS/CSS. Using all the most popular frameworks that are booming in the industry. Happy to contribute where I can if you need some decent systems to support all the content/archives.

Send me an add if you want to talk some more ItsMrSammeh#0001

when reopen?

On 6/15/2020 at 2:33 PM, scootersam said:

I don't think your discord link works, or that's not a thing anymore. 

Been doing web development stuff for like the last 6+ years, PHP, JavaScript, NodeJS, SCSS/CSS. Using all the most popular frameworks that are booming in the industry. Happy to contribute where I can if you need some decent systems to support all the content/archives.

Send me an add if you want to talk some more ItsMrSammeh#0001

Added

On 6/15/2020 at 9:04 PM, macShorn said:

when reopen?

We're open, under construction of course.