Sign in to follow this  
bitmask

NClicker Release (Auto Clicker With Randomization feature )

Github (Source code): https://github.com/Buryyy/NClicker

NClicker Downloadhttps://mega.nz/#!mgZHFaZb!fyIMnMPEbbtY80Yo_BQgbT1AuIm7OYlulBGdEmsOGO0

I made a new account to OSRS and I am way too lazy to legit get 99 mage and range so I made an auto clicker with the functionality for click randomization so the delay is not always the same, since Gary's hood auto clicker didn't have it. This is a handy tool for alching or auto clicking cannon etc. The package comes with an executable file which is the app itself, this is a C# WPF application which uses win32 API so it does not run with Linux or Mac. 

ade98a545cf99482f30c32b4c4e2639c.png

• You can now add custom presets!

09c414edc2c82b9936139d0c7c26daab.png

VirusTotal Check:

1ed4636b401a9968110a4909b282ecda.png

Edited by Fuzenseth

Updates as of (12.22.2019) - NClicker 1.0

• Added MaterialDesign UI for nice visuals.
  • Improved code logic a lot.
  • Added a new feature: Block input upon press of F1/F2 - this was added so let's say you are for example in browser they key wouldnt open help tab on chrome browser.
  • Added a new feature: Presets - Users can now have names and unique settings with presets. Presets can be reseted and removed.
  • Added a local storage due to presets, they must be saved somewhere after all. I decided to use LiteDb with a custom mapper of mine that maps object keys/values with a single line of code for me. 
  • Updated license to Apache 2.0 GNU. 
  • Added a new feature: Randomization of seconds and milliseconds can now be set by user instead of a fixed rate. Thanks to @StevenAbraham for this idea.
  • Fixed various start bugs, such as having zero values for seconds and milliseconds, in this particular case the user would be notified of having invalid values.
  • Changed the MS installer to Inno Software Installer, windows smart screen can still block the install you can safely still continue. It is due I don't want to pay 100€ for a 1 year signing certificate.
  • Added a donation page to the top menu. 

The download link is now updated to latest NClicker installer.

Media 
ade98a545cf99482f30c32b4c4e2639c.png

Edited by Fuzenseth

Updates as of (12.262019) - NClicker 1.05

• Swapped service map and storage map to AutoFac IoC. - https://autofac.org/
  • Migrated all services to use IoC.
  • Converted ALL commands to have their own get property, due to language standards. The entire commands dictionary is now removed from use.
  • Added github for source code. 
  • Added Azure Pipelines
  • Added Codecy code reviews for version control.

Edited by Fuzenseth

On 3/2/2021 at 9:42 AM, StevenAbraham said:

@bitmask

Just curious if you've gotten banned using this?

Never, but I can't say that i've gotten any 99s with it. Only afked cannon and alched with it. Got around 90 mage and range with no issues whatsoever.~