Sign in to follow this  
Chronicscape

The Inadequacy [718+]

Posted (edited)

I am here today to give you a couple scripts for The Inadequacy fight. I will include everything to its spawn location as well as its main combat script. Please do enjoy. Just a nice boss to have and nobody has it yet. I would like to see a server with this in it. Its a nice world boss. This is for the 718/830/876 server data packages.

First off make a new folder in the com.rs.game.npc directory called age. Next we put this bit of code in a java document.

TheInadequacy.java

Please login or register to see this code.

Next step is going to take you to the npc.combat.impl directory and put this in there

Next into World.java we add the respawn section as well as the multi zone for the fight area

Next part is go into the data folder and replace these NPC Ids with the ones listed below in unpackedCombatDefinitions.txt

Last but not least is the final combat script. Once again go to your npc.combat.impl directory and add the illusive combat script in.

Now all you have to do is save and compile. If you use a .bat compiler paste this code into the batch file if not dont worry about it

Lastly inside NPCSpawning.java add this line:

Edited by Chronicscape
revised some code

Hey bro, I need a hand one with little thing, would you mind adding me bro on discord?! thanks man, great release brother

my names Verz Flux#0239

Capitals for V and F :)

Edited by RSPS Durp

On 9/24/2019 at 5:48 AM, RSPS Durp said:

Hey bro, I need a hand one with little thing, would you mind adding me bro on discord?! thanks man, great release brother

my names Verz Flux#0239

Capitals for V and F :)

Sorry it took so long to reply. Been busy. You still need help? Your discord doesnt exist.

Add mine - Baki#1388

Edited by Chronicscape