Zhuge Liang

the person who does a "arcantist remake private server will be rich over night"

remember that super extremely  old fun wizard game on funorb thousands of people used to play? AKA - (Arcantist)

just imagine how rich you would be within a week. its insane a remake has never been made but if it was my god

thousands of players within a couple of months and a few hundred in a couple of weeks

Edited by Zhuge Liang

Can't say that I remember a "super extremely old fun wizard game on funorb" myself.

Remakes don't necessarily get the same attention as the originals do. Example, an old browser tank game called Battlefield was pretty popular years ago but then died when the website it was on shut down. It has been remade a couple times with very little interest in the remakes.

it was called arcantist bro. i mean who doesn't love moving little wizards with your keyboard and using tons of different spells from arcane to lighting fire and water.. but i totally see what you mean. .i just think if someone did it it would seriously gather massive attention

there was so much prestiging going on and working so hard to earn things and to complete achievements bro

Arcantist or Arcanist?

bro @Ziek` Arcantist. look up "Arcantist Funorb" on google and click images.. one of the best games ever made man

2lka0dv.png

I'm a bit confused. I'm definitely finding stuff on Arcanists and FunOrb. 
8urvHjt.jpg