The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

"You have already voted in the past 12 hours! (E10)"

CPTpFqC.png

Getting this error everytime for voting. Could this have something to do with long characters for the id2 parameter?

Anyone know what the issue is?

Same problem for all my players since the website was updated with the new design. After a couple of days we no longer get the e10 you have already voted message, but the callback still isn't working. No issues at all prior to the runelocus website update.

Hi @Genesis,

I'm extremely sorry, I completely missed this post somehow!

As for the bug you are reporting, that has been fixed yesterday. We did not only re-design the website, but we also updated some software. The new version of content management system had some trouble with extremely long callback variables in URL's. All servers that sent a callback variable with more than 100 characters resulted into the E10 error. The URL you sent has a callback variable of 148 chars ("dT5Y3nt2mz__AAtIADxGhFzs7BDwWBSx45R8b1JsEjWgypMPRvdrGKCwreEjd9uXoo4rGST_yG7P8dxsSfMJhChoue_aaaz2cdMAPRaaazSJrYL0JYahOAorUVfRBKYEgo4Lz219oFoSWaaazxCE"), and therefore error'ed. The issue has been fixed yesterday after someone else messaged me. Can you let me know if it's working for you too now?

14 minutes ago, bobsmit said:

Same problem for all my players since the website was updated with the new design. After a couple of days we no longer get the e10 you have already voted message, but the callback still isn't working. No issues at all prior to the runelocus website update.

Hi @bobsmit,

What is your server? I'll have a look.

Nothing has changed to the callback system. The only change to the callback system is the fact that it is now sending callbacks from another server/IP address. If your server's callback URL is IP-restricted to the previous IP address, than it needs replacing.

If you don't have IP restriction (I'd recommend you not to do so), please send me your server name / toplist link. I can then check if our server is able to load your callback URL, or not. In almost all cases where servers don't receive callbacks from us, the server somehow blocks our connections or has an unknown kind of SSL certificate installed. Please send the server and I'll have a look :)

3 hours ago, Ikiliki said:

Hi @bobsmit,

What is your server? I'll have a look.

Nothing has changed to the callback system. The only change to the callback system is the fact that it is now sending callbacks from another server/IP address. If your server's callback URL is IP-restricted to the previous IP address, than it needs replacing.

If you don't have IP restriction (I'd recommend you not to do so), please send me your server name / toplist link. I can then check if our server is able to load your callback URL, or not. In almost all cases where servers don't receive callbacks from us, the server somehow blocks our connections or has an unknown kind of SSL certificate installed. Please send the server and I'll have a look :)

Thank you! I have replied to your inbox

On 7/6/2018 at 3:04 PM, Ikiliki said:

Hi @Genesis,

I'm extremely sorry, I completely missed this post somehow!

As for the bug you are reporting, that has been fixed yesterday. We did not only re-design the website, but we also updated some software. The new version of content management system had some trouble with extremely long callback variables in URL's. All servers that sent a callback variable with more than 100 characters resulted into the E10 error. The URL you sent has a callback variable of 148 chars ("dT5Y3nt2mz__AAtIADxGhFzs7BDwWBSx45R8b1JsEjWgypMPRvdrGKCwreEjd9uXoo4rGST_yG7P8dxsSfMJhChoue_aaaz2cdMAPRaaazSJrYL0JYahOAorUVfRBKYEgo4Lz219oFoSWaaazxCE"), and therefore error'ed. The issue has been fixed yesterday after someone else messaged me. Can you let me know if it's working for you too now? 

All is working now, thank you :)

13 hours ago, Genesis said:

All is working now, thank you :)

Glad to hear! Thanks for reporting the error!

On 7/9/2018 at 5:57 PM, Ikiliki said:

Glad to hear! Thanks for reporting the error!

nothing problem for me ,everything is fine . 

Sign in to follow this