Sign in to follow this  
Ikiliki

Ziek` promoted to administrator!

As we all know by now, @Cart unfortunately resigned from his administrator rank not so long ago. You can find more about his resignation in this thread.

But after rain, comes sunshine. The one and only @Ziek` has been promoted to administrator, but I'm sure many of you saw this coming up :-)

Congrats mate (y)

Edited by Fallout

Thank you! Thank you! Alright, everybody settle down. QUIET! *ahem* Alright.

Well, I guess I'd like to start off by saying thank you to everybody who has supported me over the years. Especially @Shishir G, who has been with me through thick and thin. @scootersam too, for all the good laughs. @Emily for being the best girl friend (notice the space!)  ever. And most of all, our Lord and Savior, Willie Nelson. Without him, none of this would have been possible. Long live Willie!

Alright, enough sarcastic bullshit. Seriously, thank you guys. If it wasn't for the community, no matter how small it may be right now, I probably would have left a long time ago. I lost interest in RSPS a few years ago, but RuneLocus has always, somehow, held my interest. A lot of things have happened over the years (one or two might have been my fault... oops) but we're still here, still kicking. Because of the community. There are a few of us here that have stuck around over the years, always holding the community together, more or less. You know who you are. I have no idea where I'm going with this, so I'm going to stop.

Now, I'm not entirely sure what my job is, exactly, but whatever it is, I'll do my best!     Ooh what's this button do?

P.S. If I don't mention this guy, he'll get pissy. @Blake... Fuck you. (ily tho)

6zeve8L.gif

Edited by Cart

good job ziekster, i want you to remember that i voted for you to become administrator, keep that in mind the next time you abuse me

34 minutes ago, Arix said:

good job ziekster, i want you to remember that i voted for you to become administrator, keep that in mind the next time you abuse me

You enjoy the abuse.