Cart

Resignation.

Greetings,

Effective immediately I'm stepping down as CM of RuneLocus. I've been slowly isolating myself from RSPS since February and I feel now is the time to make the announcement, for the past several months I've been balancing work and school. The only days I am not working I am attending classes, the last thing I wish to do during my small break hours is to manage anything RuneScape Private Server related. I've become so irate of doing even the most basic toplist or forum moderation that I will cease visits to this site across several days.

Before posting this I've discussed the idea with @Ikiliki and I am satisfied he will know the correct measures to take to ensure the little traffic and loyal members who still browse to this day are content. 

All the best,
Cart.

Edited by Cart

8 minutes ago, Twisted said:

Who are you?

5HVJMDK.png

4 minutes ago, Christopher` said:

Is... It it my time to shine?

The only time you shine is in the high jump competition at high school you Mexican.
Either that or when you're between two big black begging for more.

P.S If that is Cart in that little photo, the only thing he should focus on is paying a better barber to cut his hair. Generic faggot look please, don't skip on the sides.

I love you all <3

4 minutes ago, Twisted said:

The only time you shine is in the high jump competition at high school you Mexican.
Either that or when you're between two big black begging for more.

P.S If that is Cart in that little photo, the only thing he should focus on is paying a better barber to cut his hair. Generic faggot look please, don't skip on the sides.

I love you all <3

Heard yer throbbing for money and food over there. Need help or something mate? Yer lookin' a bit thin these days.

CCfgy15.png

637.gif

Does this mark then end for Roonlocus? Find out in the next episode...

Edited by StevenAbraham

2 hours ago, Christopher` said:

Heard yer throbbing for money and food over there. Need help or something mate? Yer lookin' a bit thin these days.

CCfgy15.png

Throbbing for food and money? What the fuck are you talking about, you're about to be deported and your countries president is Donald fucking Trump. Worry about your own country before you do mine.

And my internet speed is quite adequate for my needs :D

It's sad to see you go, however it's for the best. I wish you luck.

If you ever need to talk or chat, send me a message on Skype. <3