Sign in to follow this  
Superman00

Buying 530 loading OSRS Services

I have an Arios based source, its a modified version of VernoxHD, so I'm looking to buy services that includes the following or more

- Disable SQL configs for items, doors etc other than account information

- packing everything such as player model, items, npcs, regions, and their definition to the latest OSRS data. I also got a NPC spawn list that I can give if needed, HD texture will stay

- Replacing/Adding OSRS interfaces, make sure the summoning icon will be still there, if not keeping the 530 interface but building on top of it will do

- More will be asked if needed Also, we are willing invite one developer that is interested to join the project, if you're interested to join or want to know more about this project.

Add me on Discord: Superman#0001 If you're going to scam, impersonate, or waste my time then run along thanks.

Why would you possibly want to step away from the SQL system!?

It's also VERY, VERY hard for interfaces to be put into other revisions (if they use client scripts, which most newer interfaces do).

22 hours ago, Arix said:

Why would you possibly want to step away from the SQL system!?

It's also VERY, VERY hard for interfaces to be put into other revisions (if they use client scripts, which most newer interfaces do).

Say, If I did not wanted to disable the MySQL, it's still do-able and as for interface its not a big deal if its not done, we can just add similar options from OSRS.