Sign in to follow this  
chocothunda

Hello RL

Hi everyone, I'm Chocothunda. 

I was originally a mod at silabsoft a little over a decade ago which introduced me to the RSPS world.  I later joined several other similar communities where I've learned invaluable lessons and met many friends that I still speak to today.  I've been away from the scene while finishing up my undergraduate and currently working on my graduate studies, but just finished a milestone which has freed up much of my time; and as a result I've been searching for hobbies and passions to pursue and found myself checking out something I remember always enjoying:  RSPS communities.  It seems much of it has died down since my last time here so can't say for sure how long I'll stick around, but it's really nice to see some familiar names after my long hiatus. 

In my spare time, I particularly enjoy climbing, attending music festivals, photography, surfing, driving through the mountains, and playing overwatch.  Looking forward to catching up and getting to know some of you better.  

Edited by chocothunda

Well, shit. You might remember me. I was Oak Tree (when I actually played RSPS') back in the day. 

Welcome.

Welcome back! I've heard about Silabsoft but that's far beyond my time here in the RSPS community :blush:

Wow, think I still used the alias Beastman back in those days.

Welcome to RL!