Sign in to follow this  
lite

DON'T PLAY DAWNTAINED OWNERS CORRUPT

SO IM SURE NONE OF YOU KNOW ME BUT im sure some of you know aboout what im gonna be talking about. dawntained a server owned my mgt madness a corrupt money hungry owner. currently i had thee most money on the server and mgt had asked me to do 5% stakes minimum which i abbided by. mind you as i had first become eco holder he offered to buy it off me so he could clean eco out. i kindly declined. in later events i had given staff members items to sell for me and let them keep some profit. so i traded a staff member some items and later had gone staking

well i was very unlucky whilst i was staking and went down to like 100m or less so i had him come give me my items so i could continue betting and everything. so i did that end up winning my shit back and going bavck to 200m+ well i go to lgin after a nap and i was banned an they said it was because i tgave a staff member items to hold so i could do lower  bets by lowering my 5% but i never did under 10m bets so never under my 5% but the owner want the stuff i had out of the eco so. he banned me and wont show logs. 

"So i was banned for supposedly giving new uusername money so i could stake lower betters. which is not the chase if you look into our pm logs and what not youll see i gave him as's ances and stuff to sell for me and he would take part of the profit. well i went staking doing 10ms and stuff. which is over my min and duel btw. i start getting cleaned get down to like 80-100m i have enw username bring me my stuff back so i can bet it. i go to bet it but he asks for his cut of the sales for selling shit and ij ust chuck him 1m cuz im getting cleaned u can see after i give him the 1m i continue staking even the items he gave me and the guy had mroe money than me at that point so really why would i give new usnername money to bet lower people? everyone gets mad at me cause i wont do unde 5% like mgt said too but you can ask new user and check logs he wasnt givin the money so i can low bet people the kid had 20m+ so hee bet me 10m's and started taking tons of my money so i hyad to get my 40m from username to try and win my stuff back. thank you for reading this sorry about the miss udnerstyanding i can see where it can look confusing

MGT will you pleae avctually read this and look into it after the way i lay this dout dude i never bet under 10m so why am  being banned? i acted like i still had the oney on my acc if you actually checked pm logs youd see that i gvae him shit to sell way beforei was gambling anyone i turned down a 9m bet becuase uduel wouldnt let me bet only that! dude dont ban me over somethin that isntr true i didnt give anyone money to avoid the 5% bet limt thats why people in game hated me they said i could go under limit at fp and i wouldnt.

for anyone questioning anything theyll say i did it to avoid a 5% min bet or anything but all of you players know i never once went under my bet and people hated me for it mnft has been wiping people and banning people with big banks for far to long i did nothing and im not gonna sit here and say fuck it he wins. no him and kevin will lie to tell you anything but if you asked forevidence before i vblew this up you wouldnt have gotten it. they banned me on lies i almost got cleaned and u can ask the people who were there i never did under a 10m bet but theyre saying i did just tobhave a new eco he reset elys for the same reason

@pot noodle @pnut the 0g @bliiitzz @Locals @lowriders @Dan dices @

" post i made on their forum which has been "denied" instatly after i posted it. i dont believbe his server should be advertised if hes gonna do this this isnt the dfirst time its happened i guess  he bans pthe richest player quite often he also recently reset ely ss which is dawntAINEDS OR was #1 donated for item. so please take down dawntained from te toplist and expose the shitty owner for who he is a money hungry child

@New Username why dont you tell em bubba?

We are simply a RSPS Toplist and Community Forum. We are not the RSPS Police. Unless a server is cheating on the Toplist or is infecting people with malicious content, there is nothing for us to do.

@Ziek` is right. This is "just" a website for those who running their own server & wanna do showcases or advertise for a new server. 

I know dawntained RSPS I haven't had the best moments either, but tbh you don't get anything out of it by making this thread. I know you hate the server & basically ONLY have offensive words to say about them. 

Delete the cache/client & sign-out on forums & completely forget about the server. Go find a new server. 

Let people find out by themselves about the server.

lol. If you have to "limit" or regulate the amount players can stake or gamble based off their wealth, your economy is clearly broken.

Hope you get unbanned :)

1 hour ago, Gemu said:

lol. If you have to "limit" or regulate the amount players can stake or gamble based off their wealth, your economy is clearly broken.

Hope you get unbanned :)

I think economy is broken once you start gambling without regulation. Some regulations are more subtle than others. But it's necessary or wealth will accumulate and become poorly distributed.

4 minutes ago, Arix said:

I think economy is broken once you start gambling without regulation. Some regulations are more subtle than others. But it's necessary or wealth will accumulate and become poorly distributed.

Well, I have no regulation with my gambling. The only difference is the player's fear in losing their items outweighs the desire to gain their opponent's items, thus gambling doesn't happen very often.

What sort of regulations did you have in mind?

8 minutes ago, Gemu said:

Well, I have no regulation with my gambling. The only difference is the player's fear in losing their items outweighs the desire to gain their opponent's items, thus gambling doesn't happen very often.

What sort of regulations did you have in mind?

Careful calculations of the seemingly random outcome, server controlled middle-man (such as an NPC) that can take commission, making sure there is no "street price", have no ridiculous prices, introduce a gambling limit in the sense that excessive gambling is impossible. Other things that may contextually be possible such as picking in on raiding events where gamblers will get some waves of raider npcs that could clean up the eco ;) Making gambling only possible in pvp places, there are many ways!

Hmm I see, and that ignites many devious ideas. Currently, gambling is the only thing that holds no restrictions in some form or fashion. And I am very big on having just about everything restricted in some way.