Sign in to follow this  
elysian str

Looking for a co-coder to help me out

hello, I'm a computer science student learning java at the moment and would like to know if anyone wants to help me out with some coding. I usually stay with 718 because I find it better and more challenging. If anyone wants to help me out starting something let me know, most likely using the valkyr source.

Message me on here and I will give you my Discord name I do not use skype.

On 1/1/2018 at 7:46 PM, elysian str said:

hello, I'm a computer science student learning java at the moment and would like to know if anyone wants to help me out with some coding. I usually stay with 718 because I find it better and more challenging. If anyone wants to help me out starting something let me know, most likely using the valkyr source.

Message me on here and I will give you my Discord name I do not use skype.

Most of the good programmers on forums won't lend out help for free. That said, other programmers might teach you bad code. But you can always attempt and ask specific questions on programming forums. 

Edited by falconpunch

On the contrary, I am more than happy to help answer any questions you may have. If any arise in the future, you may contact me here via private messages. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in helping your server with full-scale development, but if you run into any errors you can't figure out - shoot me a message!

7 hours ago, Gemu said:

On the contrary, I am more than happy to help answer any questions you may have. If any arise in the future, you may contact me here via private messages. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in helping your server with full-scale development, but if you run into any errors you can't figure out - shoot me a message!

He did say good programmers.

6846667.jpg

On 1/6/2018 at 5:16 AM, Arix said:

He did say good programmers.

6846667.jpg

:(