Sign in to follow this  
Antti

Complaint about private server on RuneLocus

Hello.

Ive been playing for past few weeks an Private server that has been shared on Youtube by big Runescape youtubest (boomepickill, bigbicep) and so i joined the server. At the time i joined the server i knew the server will have wipe and everything so i waited up with my game stuff purchases.

After wipe was done ofcourse i made purchases to gain "Pay 2 win" advantage from others who dont make purchases or cant.

Few days ago i started following up few people by flame baiting me etc. I got 1 day mute for it and i accept that, 2nd day was exactly the same thing but this time i think the owner of HavocPS told 2 weeks or months IP mute which was like what the hell from me, 2 months if that was its like idk, doable.

So i kept playing and playing and BAM, apperantly it looks like im not able to trade with other players anymore as well or use Grand Exchange to buy/sell items but even tho i DID NOT choose IRONMAN mode on the game but regular mode that i can trade/swap/sell or whatever with other people.

I contacted with the staff members in the Discord channel of theyrs and apperantly some of them keep deleting my messages in the global chat there and in private chat im being ignored and ignored.

Today i contacted one of the owners like 1 mod told me to do because he just could not help and i waited him to come on, now hes been on for hour or so and we talked about it and yeah he basically told me all i can do is file in dispute about being muted but i didnt care much about the mute, i care about whats going on with my account.

All new other accounts i do, i can trade, use G.E etc but just the main account ive made purchases on i cannot do anything at all and so i told the owner that i have to file in disputes about the purchases ive made and claim back my money if you simply are making new rules suddenly that IP Muted people will go "IRONMAN". Like wtf??? I hate ironman

I dont know what should i do, the owner started telling me that he doesnt like to be threatened... What else am i suppost to do after i paid for "normal account mode" not "ironman" mode.

Anyway this is theyr vote site: https://www.runelocus.com/top-rsps-list/details-44911-havoc/

Theyr server site: https://havoc.ps/

Forum site: https://havoc.ps/forums/

Hey,

I'm sorry, but we really can't help you out. We aren't the RSPS police, we can't deal with personal issues you have with a server.

I personally think there's a little bit of confusion going on. Maybe you are simply trade-banned. Maybe you did something bad to get that ban. Appealing KINDLY and via the foreseen ways is the only way to get results. If this is indeed the result of a punishment, then your money holds no argumental value.

On 12/21/2017 at 9:21 PM, Arix said:

I personally think there's a little bit of confusion going on. Maybe you are simply trade-banned. Maybe you did something bad to get that ban. Appealing KINDLY and via the foreseen ways is the only way to get results. If this is indeed the result of a punishment, then your money holds no argumental value.

No there isnt any confusions. They permanently banned me from the server already, ive filed in disputes on paypal for the purchases.

Have to let you know that the server owner is BigBicep the big youtuber.

On 12/21/2017 at 8:52 PM, Ikiliki said:

Hey,

I'm sorry, but we really can't help you out. We aren't the RSPS police, we can't deal with personal issues you have with a server.

No i didnt mean that you are an police, i just mean that servers like this should not be on runelocus advertising list, take the server down from runelocus, please. Thanks

Note that also 1 of my friend was banned to recently same way and opened up disputes on purchases which were way higher than mine.

14 hours ago, Antti said:

No i didnt mean that you are an police, i just mean that servers like this should not be on runelocus advertising list, take the server down from runelocus, please. Thanks

Note that also 1 of my friend was banned to recently same way and opened up disputes on purchases which were way higher than mine.

If we delete a server from our list because of this, we do act like a RSPS police. Like I said, we aren't the police. These kind of personal issues are something that you'll have to sort out yourself, we're not going to get involved.