Sign in to follow this  
frombehind

Can't Vote

Okay so this has been going on for quite a while and I've ignored it far too long.

I cannot vote for any server on any of my devices (desktop laptop or phone) on any browser (internet explorer chrome firefox).

It always pops up with a message in red say that i have already voted for that server in the last 12 hours

And I have been getting this message for the last 100+ times I have tried to vote.

Can someone please help me out here?

You have already voted for this server in the past 12 hours! (E10)

Edited by frombehind

Probably only something @Ikiliki can sort, not sure if @Cart can look into this though?

What server is, I'll try. (PM me if you want.)

Edit:  Just to confirm, it worked for me;

NVVLsK5XTYuVCC4774t3zA.png

You must be using a proxy/VPN.

When was the last time you could vote?

Edited by Daedalus

This issue that OP has also happens to one of my players for the last few months, my player's ip is:  82.15.152.143

7 hours ago, Mgt Madness said:

This issue that OP has also happens to one of my players for the last few months, my player's ip is:  82.15.152.143

That sucks, but I am Glad to know i am not the only one. But seriously I have now missed 70 vote points from the new server I currently play (OSLegion). I know there is no getting them back, but it would sure be nice to be able to get them in the future. As i will have to vote 133.333 times when others on the server would only have to vote 100 times for the same item. BUMP

Someone staff please help

We are aware of this issue. Ikiliki is working on remaking the Toplist, but the work is slow due to his busy personal life.