Sign in to follow this  
Alksandr

RuneLocus toplist is fake news

I have recently noticed that the toplist votes on soulplay have been deleted intentionally. I wondered why the hell they would do something so unfair, then i read the main page, and I found out that Elkoy bought number 2 spot on the toplist. A server with a smaller player base and activity having more votes than SoulPlay. LOL

Here is the proof:

XNhj8Iz.png

If you don't pay, you don't get fair treatment everybody!

I believe they have deleted more than 4k votes from SoulPlay.

Edited by Alksandr

I'm sorry  - What?

Alright, this is a prank, right? The article is from April. It's currently October, dude. 

We do not remove votes "because a server pays us to do so."; We remove votes that are 'cheated' and I assure you, we're good at telling the difference between authentic votes, and cheated. 

Elkoy:

MCspjkb.png

FnmK3zq.png

ljquSA8.png

Soulplay: 

OYcgCiQ.png

EPAW8DN.png

This was literally 2 minutes of searching. 

VBrMOZT.png

This isn't a huge margin, either. I don't know why you're crying. Stop letting people cheat votes. That's a thought, eh?

ninjaedit: Fun fact, Elkoy was originally known as Ikov. Not a small server by any means. 

Edited by Christopher`

We have two Premium advertisers at RuneLocus: Elkoy and SoulPlay.

Both of the servers have rights to publish a monthly sponsored article on the homepage. The article you just took a screenshot of is an article written by the owner of Elkoy himself, not by us. More precisely: it's an article written in April or May, but was just 'bumped' back to the top because Elkoy didn't want to write a new monthly article.

As for SoulPlay: I discovered thousands of cheated votes in their voting logs for this month and last month(s). Not just on SoulPlay, but also on its little sister Eden. Premium advertiser or not, cheating will not be tolerated at RuneLocus.

1 minute ago, Ikiliki said:

We have two Premium advertisers at RuneLocus: Elkoy and SoulPlay.

Both of the servers have rights to publish a monthly sponsored article on the homepage. The article you just took a screenshot of is an article written by the owner of Elkoy himself. More precisely: it's an article written in early May, but 'bumped' back to the top because Elkoy didn't want to write a new monthly article.

As for SoulPlay: I discovered thousands of cheated votes in their voting logs for this month and last month(s). Not just on SoulPlay, but also on its little sister Eden. Premium advertiser or not, cheating will not be tolerated at RuneLocus.

Why is SoulPlay missing 5k+ votes?

5 minutes ago, Christopher` said:

Alright, this is a prank, right? The article is from April. It's currently October, dude. 

We do not remove votes "because a server pays us to do so."; We remove votes that are 'cheated' and I assure you, we're good at telling the difference between authentic votes, and cheated. 

Elkoy:

MCspjkb.png

FnmK3zq.png

ljquSA8.png

Soulplay: 

OYcgCiQ.png

EPAW8DN.png

This was literally 2 minutes of searching. 

VBrMOZT.png

This isn't a huge margin, either. I don't know why you're crying. Stop letting people cheat votes. That's a thought, eh?

ninjaedit: Fun fact, Elkoy was originally known as Ikov. Not a small server by any means. 

Discord is not advertised on SoulPlay because of how easy it is to abuse/scam on discord. Security is extremely important.

1 minute ago, Alksandr said:

Discord is not advertised on SoulPlay because of how easy it is to abuse/scam on discord. Security is extremely important.

You quoted my comment, but did you actually read it? The answer to your question is in my comment.

Just now, Alksandr said:

Are you just not reading the posts Ikiliki and I have made? We removed cheated votes. Keyword is cheated. Soulplay had cheated votes. 

1 minute ago, Christopher` said:

Are you just not reading the posts Ikiliki and I have made? We removed cheated votes. Keyword is cheated. Soulplay had cheated votes. 

You said you removed cheated votes yet we are missing 5k real votes. Makes complete sense man. Logic 101

Edited by Alksandr

Just now, Alksandr said:

You removed cheated votes yet we are missing 5k real votes. Makes complete sense man. Logic 101

They're not real if the votes were removed, are they? If you're not cheating votes, explain how you've got 60k votes in 12 days over at top100? 

Unlike other toplists, we remove cheated votes. That concept is obviously alien to you. 

3 minutes ago, Alksandr said:

You said you removed cheated votes yet we are missing 5k real votes. Makes complete sense man. Logic 101

How do you know (and can you be so sure) they're real? I'm curious. I mean, you don't even have access to the voting logs.