II Blake II

Coding help (from square 1)

on a scale of 1-100 im like a 5 when it comes to coding. id like to make my own server (for learning purposes) but to do so I also need to know how to code and set it up properly (I kinda have the just of setting it up) but if anyone knows where I could go to learn javascript online I would be really grateful. I'm not really looking for small forum post tutorials but more so something that I can learn the absolute basics from and graduate myself into more advanced coding. I have been told there some free online class videos but idk what those would be but if anyone else here is a developer who has learned by themselves I would be really interested in knowing how.

Thanks for the help

18 hours ago, II Blake II said:

on a scale of 1-100 im like a 5 when it comes to coding. id like to make my own server (for learning purposes) but to do so I also need to know how to code and set it up properly (I kinda have the just of setting it up) but if anyone knows where I could go to learn javascript online I would be really grateful. I'm not really looking for small forum post tutorials but more so something that I can learn the absolute basics from and graduate myself into more advanced coding. I have been told there some free online class videos but idk what those would be but if anyone else here is a developer who has learned by themselves I would be really interested in knowing how.

Thanks for the help

step 1: RSPS is programmed in java, not javascript

step 2:  https://www.tutorialspoint.com/java/