Sign in to follow this  
Sylvster

I gave Cart an infraction...

Intersting title right? but it is true

Hey guys,

I am not new to runelocus I have been here since it first started to become what it is now, I was a former *cough* dismissed *cough* staff member

I am so proud of you guys, and I am glad that you are growing so much.

honestly I have met some very talented people on runelocus than anyone I ever knew in real life

Anyways, I am a web developer for a long time now and I have been promoted to IT project manager recently (yay), I am responsible for social media, designs, web development, software development and everything that have to do with anything technical for a water company, and that is who I am.

How it all happened is that it all started when I became friends with someone called Scott (he was a donor on runelocus) and we started our project together which pushed me into where I am now in my career.

So I came back, and I have plenty of free time so I came looking to enhance my programming skills, doing something I really loved to do before.

Sorry for the long introduction. ?

Welcome back! Maybe you can spread your knowledge and wisdom here and possibly help some people (like me cuz I'm a noob) xd

14 hours ago, II Blake II said:

Welcome back! Maybe you can spread your knowledge and wisdom here and possibly help some people (like me cuz I'm a noob) xd

You have the same name of a great RSPS developer called Blake... maybe it is you o.O

Hahahaha, the title of this thread makes my day. Welcome back!

Well now we are all waiting in anticipation of who you used to be. Complete cliff hanger. 

Is it you Toon. We may never know.

Edited by Emily

4 hours ago, Emily said:

Toon wasn't "dismissed" tho

7 hours ago, Emily said:

Well now we are all waiting in anticipation of who you used to be. Complete cliff hanger. 

Ishana or Ninn?