Superman00

Requesting developer for #530 bounty hunter craters project

I'm currently looking for another developer that maybe interested in joining my 530 bounty hunter craters project along side with my other developer. Currently the bh crater system is 70% done, but its a little different. The craters from low-high will all join the same craters. Anyone that have entered using the medium craters, they can not attack anyone from low or high, other than their own medium crater mode. This project looks promising, unique and will create some kind of lots of hype, it will be worth it in the end! NOTE: This project is far from being done we have started just a little and this is going to be a long term project. Whatever is your first priority, you can focus on that and the project can be focused second. If you're interested in the project, PM me your contact or contact me:

Discord: SMNM#0942

Requirements:

• Must have a decent understanding of Java. If we come across a problem, my developer will help if needed.
  • Understand on how to use basic GIT (optional)

Feel free to post your contact information below if you feel you meet the requirements, and also make sure to be ready to show some previous work. Thanks for reading.