GrinderZ

Website complaint

Hi,

It has come to my attention that a server called etherum on your toplist, using the same images that are on my server. After investigating I can surprisingly see that my developer hacked my website, server and client files and now his running it on his own by just doing a name change. He is also claiming that Grinderscape has officially changed names on his website which is not right at all. I'm registered from [email protected] account so that proves I'm the owner.

12ac4fe865.jpg

I hope you can do something about it cause it is not fair at all.

If he was your developer and you gave him access to your website, plus server + client and then he downloaded everything, you can't do much - shouldn't have given him access in the first place. If he maliciously hacked your site via an exploit, and downloaded shit over FTP - contact your website, they will probably have logs and might be able to help. If he did exploit your site, you should find the exploit vector and implement a solution asap - your web host might be able to help.

So basically if you gave him access to everything then screwed you over, you cant do much I don't think. If he maliciously hacked your website your web host might be able to help.