Chronicscape

[831+] Yggdrasil

For a while I have been running servers, helping others and had a great time doing so. I am here today to release my 831+ client/server package. Only thing you will need to find is a cache as I don't want to include mine.

I am also doing this as there are no stable 831s and the fact that I got tired of working on it solo with people who said would help me but didnt want to lol. So please do enjoy!

Please login or register to see this code.

S1sPW2z.png

DPfdkwL.png

NpseIxN.png

KpTVjjY.png

jlVXd4j.png

pXwFBD2.png

ND0og8L.png

Server/Clients (No cache) Updated 5-21-2017 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please login or register to see this link.

Updated 9/2/2018 (With Cache) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if Mega stops working.

Edited by Chronicscape
Added more information

nice work won't use not a fan of 830 but look greet =)

On 6/7/2017 at 9:19 AM, stewie123 said:

lmfo kagani xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

never played kagani and no this is not a kagani base. download it to find out. I actually put in the work from a MATRIX base so please out with that.

gave it a try when i have told you i wold not but its a lot of fun the only problem i ran into was account saving it did not seem to work other then that good work =)

So, im new to this, what do you do with no cache file?

On 6/26/2017 at 10:50 AM, siner said:

gave it a try when i have told you i wold not but its a lot of fun the only problem i ran into was account saving it did not seem to work other then that good work =)

You are kidding right? You say it doesnt work on saving but you also said you didnt download it. Which is it? Because I know for a fact it uses the 718 save method. Look in the save folder for accounts in the data folder.

58 minutes ago, Revv said:

So, im new to this, what do you do with no cache file?

the cache has to be placed in the user folder. you need to find one for 831.

1 hour ago, Chronicscape said:

You are kidding right? You say it doesnt work on saving but you also said you didnt download it. Which is it? Because I know for a fact it uses the 718 save method. Look in the save folder for accounts in the data folder.

the cache has to be placed in the user folder. you need to find one for 831.

i did not want to try it at first. then one's i did download it it was alot of fun and i got it working it was my falt it was not saving sorry but good work keep it up =)

and for all you that think this is kagani its not this server run's so much better and smother from what i can see from trying them both

Why can't I open mine? I am trying to figure it out but can't. Is it because I'm missing the Cache?