mr extremez

2006Redone Release - Highly Accurate Runescape 2006 Remake

How does one promote staff members or type commands? Is that done in game or on the console?

I tried to download but this immediately got rejected and was given an error of (This file has a virus. Only the file owner is allowed to download the virus.) and it just wouldn't let me download, Any Idea on whats up with that?

1 hour ago, JirenUltra said:

I tried to download but this immediately got rejected and was given an error of (This file has a virus. Only the file owner is allowed to download the virus.) and it just wouldn't let me download, Any Idea on whats up with that?

I checked very quickly and it doesn't seem like it has an obvious virus. Use the mediafire link, that one still works.

ok so I can't find the cache file for the client to download, I'm assuming the file server is supposed to do something about that but I cannot for the life of me figure out where to change the 0.0.0.0 address. Any help? It's been a while since I've screwed around on private servers. my client seems to be stuck on (cannot connect will attempt in 5 seconds) which if I remember correctly usually means it couldn't find the cache and is trying to download one. Thoughts? Help plz?

Hey I've done all of the necessary work and followed the instructions listen in this thread and around the web to a T,

I've gotten the server up and running through eclipse, it runs great,

but my friend can't connect. 
I've given him the client, and I even sent him the FileServer folder to put in his Users/Name folder in case that was responsible for the cache,

Ports are forwarded on my router, and I've even shut my firewall off, AND his once to try it, nothing worked. Both of us have 43594 opened in/out anyway

Please help, and thanks.

It's not necroing if the thread is useful, relevant, and recent ^^ cheers.

Unrelated, I am unable to talk to most NPC's, unlike most people in this thread it would seem.

I was getting ready to search the internet for quest packs or something, but now I'm concerned something is going wrong?

Edited by runemedhelm

On 4/13/2018 at 8:47 AM, A2 Steak Sauce said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Well isn't that convenient.

I like how this was completed avoided lol. Nice catch.

Posted (edited)

i have downloaded and updated the java run path, I load up screen and go to log in but keep getting error connecting to server.

I have tried to find java class and change the ip, and changed it to 0.0.0.0 to see if I could run a ghost just to get it open but still have same error,

also tried 127.0.0.1 and my own ip.

any tips on what I should actually be doing to get this server running 

Edited by zdlhoward