mr extremez

2006Redone Release - Highly Accurate Runescape 2006 Remake

Hi, I appreciate all the help being given around in this thread - it's great to see people help out beginners such as myself.

I've come across an issue where when ever I login, my screen just freezes. I was able to login before, change my character to owner rights, and explore the server - but for some reason it won't allow me to play - when I log in it simply freezes.

Can anyone help me out?

If you have discord my name on it is Miami#4944

The server 'initiate' file is throwing Error: Could not find or load main class server.Server any solutions? I haven't edited the file

Hello everyone. I'm really, really new to RSPS. I'm currently running and playing this single player, but would like to make sure another computer on my home network can connect to this. Can anyone help me change the settings from just running locally? Also, can anyone assist with teaching me how to make this resizable?

Greatly appreciate this release OP, gonna snoop around it and use it to learn. :)

I'll be throwing this into an IDE to check it out, I'm working with vintage Delta atm (untouched) besides my removal of drops, objs, spawns, items, etc. Just want a very clean base to start working on, the smaller the amount of code I have to fix and toy with the easier it'll be in the long run. xd

@10percent run all three applications in eclipse. as they say when prompted for a user name and password just insert one and it will create the "player account"

Im new on this, i open the server file but it wont let me login. Please help 

Please login or register to see this link.

I have a random problem. Everything seems to work as it should, but I'm missing stuff like settings, log-out, inventory, ect when I log out and log back in.
Also, I'm getting errors from playerHandler, but these seem minor.

If I skip Tutorial Island everything seems fine, but it's not 2006 if I don't go through the tutorial! 

Well Tutorial Island isn't implemented in all RSPS but until you can completely fix or add the Tutorial Island I recommend you remove it completely, and can you give more detail on what you are missing? You said like settings for example, What do you mean by that? You don't have settings as a player or Settings.java as a developer? Same questions for all the things your missing. 

As for Tutorial Island, do you have the basic codes for the island or whats going on? What are you missing, does it not have NPCS, does it not work at all? or what, please give more detail and i'll see about helping you.

On 12/21/2017 at 12:43 PM, cougardai said:

Im new on this, i open the server file but it wont let me login. Please help 

Please login or register to see this link.

Well this looks like you have the wrong Ip Address entered, if you want to log in and play by yourself, then you need to change the 0.0.0.0 to 127.0.0.1 and if you want to play with others then you need to change it to an active ip address that has been ported and ready for use, for example you can use your ip address but it needs to be portforwarded to allow others to connect.