mr extremez

2006Redone Release - Highly Accurate Runescape 2006 Remake

how do i change the experience rates if i wanted to?

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:16 PM, frog_basher said:

how do i change the experience rates if i wanted to?

Constants.java

when i try to host this, ive opened the 43594 port. but seem to be having the issue with the file server. does port 80 also have to be open? canyouseeme can see my ports are open and ive set the client to my ip but no luck. is it something with the file server i have to do ?

On 6/14/2017 at 6:30 PM, mr extremez said:

Constants.java

when i try to host this, ive opened the 43594 port. but seem to be having the issue with the file server. does port 80 also have to be open? canyouseeme can see my ports are open and ive set the client to my ip but no luck. is it something with the file server i have to do ?

I'm having trouble running the server itself. I keep getting the message, "Error: Could not find or load main class server.Server" Is there something I'm doing wrong? Please help.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:37 PM, jmfindorff said:

I'm having trouble running the server itself. I keep getting the message, "Error: Could not find or load main class server.Server" Is there something I'm doing wrong? Please help.

Use eclipse and run the server, client, and file server.

Hey guys im having trouble with the file server. any thoughts? also im running on mac

Warnings

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
'enum' should not be used as an identifier, since it is a reserved keyword from source level 1.5 on    OnDemandRequest.java    /2006Redone file_server/src/org/apollo/jagcached/net/ondemand    line 16    Java Problem

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.7. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.     2006Redone Server        Build path    JRE System Library Problem

Also 93 errors in SRC about: syntax...         priority cant be resolved to a type

On 6/18/2017 at 2:18 PM, frog_basher said:

I also have the same problem. I compiled the client with my ip and opened all the ports but I still can't connect with a different computer on my LAN. Any suggestions?

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:35 PM, mikenike360 said:

I also have the same problem. I compiled the client with my ip and opened all the ports but I still can't connect with a different computer on my LAN. Any suggestions?

Are you using eclipse?

How do I create my personal account to log on?