mr extremez

2006Redone Release - Highly Accurate Runescape 2006 Remake

11 hours ago, ArrdvarkJ said:

Ive downloaded this and I get to the login screen but I dont have an account. Could anybody help guide me in what i need to do to make one so i can login? Thanks for any help

Just type a user and pass and hit login bro

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:13 PM, ArrdvarkJ said:

Ive downloaded this and I get to the login screen but I dont have an account. Could anybody help guide me in what i need to do to make one so i can login? Thanks for any help

You just type in a username and password lol.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:27 PM, sinmaggot said:

I've gotten the server running and everything seems to be working except monsters drop no loot. How do I fix this?

You need to add the fixes from the thread.

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:32 AM, fezza07 said:

Hi I am new to runescape Private Server.

I have made myself admin, how do I command to give myself an item? And what Itemlist does this version use?

How come no monsters drop items?

You need to add the fixes from the thread to fix that. ::item id amount for spawning items.

How do i fix the no drops from monster issue, is there a file i can download that or am i to code that in, please forgive me i am new to this and have not played runscape since 2006ish, just looking for a great privte server to play for me and my kids, any help would be great, feel free to email me too [email protected] thanks

On 5/31/2017 at 0:19 PM, Brentmccollom1 said:

How do i fix the no drops from monster issue, is there a file i can download that or am i to code that in, please forgive me i am new to this and have not played runscape since 2006ish, just looking for a great privte server to play for me and my kids, any help would be great, feel free to email me too [email protected] thanks

Never-mind i have figured it out, now i would just like to know how to change some of the images in the client, i was wondering about making it the original Runescape login or making my own, this is a in home server for my kids and their friends, just wanted to make some cool little edits for them, i have changed the messages to be original still but add some funny quotes to them, and the biggest thing is how do i edit the size of the client so i can make it full screen, i am learning as i go and honestly don't really know what i am doing, thanks again, great copy of the game i love it.

On 6/1/2017 at 3:08 PM, Brentmccollom1 said:

Also, is there a command list?

Commands.java

This is super cool. Would it be possible to get a list of things that aren't finished or added to know what needs to be worked on?

On 6/6/2017 at 8:48 PM, mouzerball1000 said:

This is super cool. Would it be possible to get a list of things that aren't finished or added to know what needs to be worked on?

Explore ingame or look at the code to find out :)