Sign in to follow this  
Droxcy

SOTM March Voting

Collabs are eligible for entry. 

Even if I didn't state the rules. Collabs offer a new look, or opinion on a piece of art.

38 minutes ago, Christopher` said:

I see you found my colab partner, Joe. Hence the "JC" As in "Joe + Chris"

https://www.reddit.com/user/RockitJoe956?count=25&after=t1_df2l1um

Looks like all his drawing have a JC, so did you collab on all of them? Also his drawings are physical sketches, so how was it a 30 hour pen tool piece?

I'm not doubting you, i'm just curious. My vote goes to @Gemu

5 minutes ago, Kevy said:

https://www.reddit.com/user/RockitJoe956?count=25&after=t1_df2l1um

Looks like all his drawing have a JC, so did you collab on all of them? Also his drawings are physical sketches, so how was it a 30 hour pen tool piece?

I'm not doubting you, i'm just curious. My vote goes to @Gemu

I was actually about to post his Reddit + Insta. I don't work on each piece he posts, but more give help, small changes, or an idea, etc. He prefers to post them all, I only choose a few I do a lot on. This Gandhi piece was one of them; As for the physical drawing and pen-tool; I develop Parkinsons when pencil meets canvas So I pen-tool my part, he usually prints it, or does a full pencil sketch by eye. Gandhi was mine, as well as the PS90. He did the Reaper, because fuck that shading.

For the time-frame, I didn't always have time to work on it, and when I did, I was a perfectionist (ask Drox, went to him multiple times after it was finished and I was doing an edit on the piece). Scratched a lot of work, and kept retrying small, mundane details. 

Edited by Christopher`

4 hours ago, Christopher` said:

I see you found my colab partner, Joe. Hence the "JC" As in "Joe + Chris"

Sorry but honestly they look like full name initials.

On 3/7/2017 at 7:37 PM, Christopher` said:

Actually, I'm considering it. But this was a 30-hour pen tool piece. 

You should probably have your friend edit the original reddit post and have him give you permission / confirmation.

My vote is for @Droxcy

I was going to vote for Christopher, but there seem to a bit of discrepancy regarding the legitimacy behind the work + I thought he made the drawing himself.

Gemu - 2
Steven - 0
Chris - 1
Droxcy- 7

Good job thanks everyone who entered.