Pois0n

♛ EnoxScape 718/830 ♛

32 minutes ago, zeri251 said:

but i still dont know what the staff pin IS FOR  what do i do with it ik what it is but what can i do with a staff pin and i changed the same stuff as u would for ur name but still shows me as player

Just a log in pin for a secure log in

Since everyone seems to have half a brain when responding to people asking what the staff pin is, it's a PIN you enter when you login to an administrator account. I think just logging in as "drake" will make it pop up when you log in, and you'll have to enter it.

Thank you for this Server, it works perfectly without lags or something like that.

I got some questions now, the first one is just how do i give myself the Owner rights oder change the Name from Drakes Account and the other question is, how do i host this server now just so my friends can play also on this server? would love if someone can help me out with that.

Did everything that was said in video and got the server to run but the client doesn't seem to be working. Anyone care and able to help me resolve this issue when launching the client?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:

at Class394.main(Class394.java:2001)

says virus detected in the cache download, any idea?