Pois0n

♛ EnoxScape 718/830 ♛

You can't open player files on a higher revision server. Thats for 317 etc, You edit your ranks in a file, search for drake and it should come up

Can anyone explain this? Ive tried checking in the loader to figure out the problem myself but cant seem to work it out, i dont want to mess with the arguments or anything too much incase i cause more problems. thanks in advance

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems: 
    Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
    The method getDeclaredMethod(String, Class[]) in the type Class<capture#2-of ?> is not applicable for the arguments (String)
    Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
    The method invoke(Object, Object[]) in the type Method is not applicable for the arguments (null)

at Class291.x(Class291.java:278)
    at Loader.startClient(Loader.java:132)
    at Loader.doFrame(Loader.java:64)
    at Loader.main(Loader.java:48)

3 hours ago, samual1994 said:

Not sure how to remove the post but problem solved haha.

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
The type sun.awt.Win32GraphicsDevice is not accessible    Class457.java    /830 client v4/src    line 81    Java Problem

i have 3 errors with this how can it be fixed

SO here is a really good question who set the max strength bonus to 205 and how do I change that.....

How do i make myself owner on this server? been searching alot. but cannot figure it out :/

When i yell it gives me the title Main owner, so i did something good....

also when i yell i see double lines 1 as main owner and the other with player title

Edited by Rank

55 minutes ago, Rank said:

How do i make myself owner on this server? been searching alot. but cannot figure it out :/

also when i yell i see double lines 1 as main owner and the other with player title

ikr dude i tried setting it up but i cant even make myself owner and shit i changed all his anmes to mine llc i honestly might redownload it and redo shit

like seriously why cant it be simple lol

what the staffpin even do? 

Edited by zeri251

9 minutes ago, zeri251 said:

ikr dude i tried setting it up but i cant even make myself owner and shit i changed all his anmes to mine llc i honestly might redownload it and redo shit

like seriously why cant it be simple lol

what the staffpin even do? 

staff pin is 1400118

How do i make myself owner on this server? been searching alot. but cannot figure it out

SO, how do i give myself the rights :D ?

but i still dont know what the staff pin IS FOR  what do i do with it ik what it is but what can i do with a staff pin and i changed the same stuff as u would for ur name but still shows me as player