Sign in to follow this  
Rodney

Unresponsive F Keys.

Question

I have no idea how to fucking code, and I have no idea where to go to learn.

I don't want to keep relying on someone to code something for me.

My Fkeys are unresponsive on this blank source I just downloaded.

What's the fix.

2 answers to this question

I know this is a week old and all, but err... 

" I don't want to keep relying on someone to code something for me. "

"What's the fix. "

Kinda contradictory, but anyways! I'd really just start by learning Java. Usually RSPS that are released to the public are poorly coded and bad examples of syntax. If I were you, I'd start with Youtube and or tutorials online. https://www.tutorialspoint.com/java/ is where I started. 

If you don't want to listen to me, you're gonna have to go into the client and start there for your Fkeys. I have never looked into this so that's as far as I can help. 

17 minutes ago, falconpunch said:

I know this is a week old and all, but err... 

" I don't want to keep relying on someone to code something for me. "

"What's the fix. "

Kinda contradictory, but anyways! I'd really just start by learning Java. Usually RSPS that are released to the public are poorly coded and bad examples of syntax. If I were you, I'd start with Youtube and or tutorials online. https://www.tutorialspoint.com/java/ is where I started. 

If you don't want to listen to me, you're gonna have to go into the client and start there for your Fkeys. I have never looked into this so that's as far as I can help. 

If someone tells him how to fix, he still has to go and do it himself. By default, he'll learn something. Might not be a lot, but something is better than nothing. If he really wants to learn, by knowing the solution he'll be able to decipher what caused the problem, more or less.