Sign in to follow this  
Time

RSPS Developer looking for work

My goal:

I'm looking for a server to develop for in my spare time. I currently work 40 hours a week, but I'd like to bring in a little bit of money on the side as well. While I wouldn't be able to dedicate too many hours into the server, I would be able to make a substantial difference. I really love game development, and I feel like I could be a real asset to an upcoming server that needs a programmer. I've worked with all aspects of private servers. I've maintained forums, created websites, and tons of in-game programming.

I'm looking for a server that I can stick with for a long while. I want to be a part of a new, upcoming server that the developers and owners really care about. 

Duties:

Here's a list of things I've done in the past for other servers, my own servers, or just things that I feel comfortable tackling:

• Content Development - Things such as quests, mini-games, skills, and various game play mechanics
  • Web Development - All things server related on the website, such as a homepage, contact us, forums, donations, etc.
  • Graphic Design - Images such as website layouts, buttons, backgrounds, banners

If I sound like a good fit for your server or project, or you simply just want to ask me for more information, you can contact me through RuneLocus or Skype.

Edited by Time

Try posting some previous work or something, might get people more interested.