Sign in to follow this  
Ikiliki

Selling the 2012-ish RuneLocus theme (html)

Hi,

I was just digging around in old files and discovered that I still have the concepts of our 2012-style saved. I won't be using it, but someone else might want to use it for their RSPS as it's partly customised work that suits RuneScape private servers very well.

It'll need some work though as it isn't the completely finished version. It's only interesting for collectors or for those who're willing to spend time into fixing the theme (and have at least some basic knowledge about HTML/CSS and graphics).

Notes:

• These are just html/css/js/image files, there is no functioning system behind it.
  • The screenshots provided are all the pages (html files) it contains.
  • The theme is not responsive, you'll have to look into this yourself if you feel like you'll need a responsive theme.
  • A PSD of the logo is included.
  • The flames background on the homepage is changing colors :)
  • The warrior-troll-thingy is fully custom, just like the other RS-stylish elements.

Do a good bid and the theme might become all yours. Let me know if you have any questions.

The revenue (if it'll be sold, haha) will be pumped into the RuneLocus community. Not exactly sure how... perhaps as prize in a competition. But I'll leave that up to @Cart.

All screenshots at: http://imgur.com/a/xYYbY

WgK7D4R.jpg

I don't care much for the theme but I'm willing to buy RuneLocus as a whole for $25,000 and turn it into a Project Insanity server :)

Looks nice, good luck with sales :)

1 hour ago, Gemu said:

I don't care much for the theme but I'm willing to buy RuneLocus as a whole for $25,000 and turn it into a Project Insanity server :)

omg plz plz :troll:

I don't care much for the theme but I'm willing to buy RuneLocus as a whole for $25,000 and turn it into a Project Insanity server [emoji4]

Sounds like a Moparscape failure.

Can vouch for this theme, it was certainly my favorite and certainly caught peoples attention when visiting.

Lets start the bidding.

I offer $1.00 

I raise that bid $2.50

Sounds like an eBay deal now

2 hours ago, Ikiliki said:

Sounds like a Moparscape failure.

That was the joke :(

3 hours ago, Droxcy said:

I raise that bid $2.50

I offer tree fiddy

Also doesn't this theme come with a Vbullieten theme too?