Pois0n

[RELEASE] OSBrutality Source & Client | Rooftop Agility Courses | Demonic Gorillas

Spoiler

BUG FIXES (WARNING: LARGE)
Talk to an npc (Banker) from across the bank booth

Distance to npc:

Please login or register to see this code.

Find this in ClickNPC.java under FIRST_CLICK (or anywhere you want to apply this).

Replace it with that (add +1 to the size.) This allows you to click to talk to bankers or other npcs from 1 spaces away, such as across a bank booth etc.

Use Operate (for items like Amulet of Glory)

Find that in Bank10.java, remove it and place it in Bank5.java. That will allow you to use operate on any desired item properly.

Fixing wrong object Id's in your packet

Open up ClickObject.java in packets.

Find and SecondClick and ThirdClick with:

That will make all the clicks of object 1, 2 and 3 have the same id, x and y coords. If anyone was wondering why objects had different id's!

Save yourself some time defining npc attack/death anims

Emote:
This will just allow you to leave human npc attack and death emote's 0, and will only work properly for human models. Other npcs with 0 attack/def animation withing your .json file will not work with this and must be defined seperately. Also, this makes the npc do a basic punch. So if the human npc has a weapon you might want to define that as well. But for every other npc (there are hundreds) that only punch, you dont have to bother changing it (: same with all Human npc death emotes. 0 will = 2304 which is standard death emote.

go into your NPCHandler.java, find getAttackEmote and replace default with this

do the same for getDeadEmote

More Variables for NPC's!

Max Mage Def = 255, dont forget! This source also has Melee, Range and Magic defense loaded into the definition file. Why not use this? If you want to do this, theres only a few things you need to change. Ill give you the code to load it but implementing it within the combat system itself instead of just using normal defence is up to you ;)

Replace your NPC newNPC method with this within NPCHandler.java.

Replace newNPC in loadAutoSpawn with that.

(Still in NPCHandler.java) Add those underneath getNpcListHP.
Now your done in the NPCHandler. Save that and open up NPC.java.

Your going to replace your current public NPC with that. 

Make sure you replace these.

Im pretty sure thats everything. You should have .getMagicDefence() etc within your NpcDefinition.java file already. 

Example of what you put in your .json file.

Use the getAttackEmote in NPCHandler to switch attackAnimations based on attackType etc. Dont bother with the aggression boolean, use the isAggressive method for that. Although I haven't tried the poisonous one yet which could provide useful as well.

(stick that basically anywhere in attackNPC and you can see your changes in the NPCDefinition.json file. Can be quite helpful when doing some of the math for combat.

Edited by Sylvanas

On 2017-01-15 at 3:02 AM, Sylvanas said:

I repost good content because Rune-Server owners and staff are incompetent and cannot keep their website secure enough. Also I never claimed credit and I mention the person who originally posted it friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks you Sylvanas for always uploading working links and RSPS! Don't listen to guys like him.

On 2/20/2017 at 5:49 AM, zenrr said:

Thanks you Sylvanas for always uploading working links and RSPS! Don't listen to guys like him.

thanks!!

probably a silly question, but how do i make my self a donator? it it within the characters file ?

i knew how do it on old 317 server but this seem diffrent now you neeed to run it throught elcipse n stuff

Edited by scotth93

can someone pm me a run and compiler, sorry for being such a leach. Trying to get back into hosting so I wouldn't know how to make my own yet. 

Edited by Earth

cant get it to work error connecting to server

how did you get the server running i cant find the client file to change the ip connection so i just keep getting the "error connecting to server"

Hello, I like your base and im currently using it. I'm getting an error on eclipse but can't find it. cant edit anything ingame please help